C H A P T E R 28

Lily's POV

I walked into the room and Adonis looked really good. I was happy with my choice of outfit for him, he just made it work.

Adonis's outfit chosen for the party by Lily

Lily's outfit for Adonis's Party

He looked up at me and his eyes darkened with lust and I put my hand up and said ,'No, Adonis.'

He got up from the bed with a smirk, started walking towards me and said ,'What.'

I gave him an incredulous look and said ,'I know what you are thinking and we are late already.'

He came towards me and said ,'We do not have to go. We can just stay here and I can get you out of your outfit multiple times. '

I put my hand on his chest holding him back and he looked down at my hand. I drew my hand back from him quickly because he just might use it to his advantage. He stepped up and we were now chest to chest. I looked up into his eyes and he was staring adoringly at me already.

I quickly remembered and walked to my

I quickly stepped away from Adonis and I picked up my phone and handbag and motioned for him to follow me. He smiled and followed me down the stairs.

There was golf cart waiting for us and we got onto it. The driver started driving us and the whole time was spent with me swatting his hands away from me.

We arrived at the hall in about five minutes and I stepped of the golf cart with Adonis stepping off after. I smiled and thanked the driver and he smiled then drove off.

I opened my handbag and pulled out an eye mask. I turned to him and Adonis groaned and said ,'Okay I'll comply with but when we get back you have to comply as well capisce.'

I gave him an innocent seductive look and dangled the eye mask in front of him and said ,'Oh you mean with this.'

Something that sounded like a growl came out of him and he came behind me and whispered lowly ,'There is going to be so much more than just using an eye mask and you can thank your leather dress for that.'