C H A P T E R 19

Lily's POV

I opened the door and walked into the house and turned back to Adonis and said,' I still cannot believe that girl.'

He chuckled and hugged me from behind and said ,'Hey, it doesn't matter I'm here with you aren't I.'

I grumbled and sipped my strawberry acai almost begrudgingly from Starbucks. I had made Adonis buy me Starbucks because of his fangirl club and I said they stressed me out.

He put one arm around my shoulder and said ,'So we shower then hit breakfast?'

I nodded and said ,'Yeah I'm starving.'

He nodded and he sipped my juice from over my shoulder. I gasped and said ,'No.'

He chuckled and said ,'You cannot be that same girl from fifteen years ago who doesn't share.'

I gave him the drink and said ,'I definitely do not share Adonis.'

He rolled his eyes and kept drinking my drink and I narrowed my eyes at him.

I grabbed the drink and said ,'Are you kidding?'

He shrugged and said ,'Even back then I was the only one who you shared your juice with.'

I looked at him and said ,'Well I trusted that boy.'

I mean I might as well finish my anger with him right now. I was so upset with Adonis because when he moved to England he moved and it was as if I never existed. His parents came to visit and he never did and now he had been in Los Angeles for a few years and hadn't even thought to try to even have lunch. I know I could have tried to get in contact too but I didn't know he was in LA till the lunch with his parents and when we were kids I always asked about him and nothing happened and something in me told me I couldn't keep embarassing myself like this he clearly did not care.

I started going up the stairs and I heard him run after me and said ,'Wait why don't you trust me?'

I shrugged and said ,'I share drinks with people who don't forget about people.'

We got into the bedroom and I walked into the closet and chose a bikini top and some white shorts and he was behind me.

I turned around and said ,'Uhm excuse me?'

He smiled and said ,'So you did care that I was gone?'

I rolled my eyes and said ,'Uh no.'

He smiled even harder and said ,'You most definitely did.'

I rolled my eyes and walked past him and into the bathroom and covered my cheeks to stop me from blushing. I got dressed and walked out and down the stairs and Adonis was standing by the stove cooking something in just basketball shorts and a black tshirt. I stood at the threshold of the kitchen and watched him cooking and he looked like he was struggling. He put bacon in the pan and the oil came up and burnt himself.

I started laughing and he turned around and said ,'This is what I get for trying to cook for you.'

I walked up to him and hip checked him and took over. I looked over at him and he was standing next to me watching what I was doing.

'Adonis get the plates ready.'

I had made two veggie stuffed omelettes. I placed the omelettes on the plates and Adonis wanted bagels so he had some too. I chopped up strawberries and put them in a bowl next to his plate. I leaned over the counter and said ,'What do you want to drink?'

He smiled as he picked up his fork and said, 'Some coffee please baby.'

I turned around and made his some coffee. I was really happy about the direction which our relationship was going in. I placed his coffee in front of him and said ,'There you go hubby.'