C H A P T E R 11

Lily's POV

Lily's outfit

Lily's outfit

I had been packing ever since I had woken up this morning. I had packed most of my apartment before I left for Italy so I had been doing my shoes since that was all that I hadn't packed. I was putting the last three pairs of heels in the clear boxes I had bought for my shoes for the move.

My furniture was being given to a children's home in LA, since most of it was relatively new. My utensils like plates and pots were too. My driver Bernard was going to follow with my cars and Maria, the housekeeper I used was from my family's house and she came once a week so I had told her she could stop coming. Jenny was coming to help me pack my clothes into my new room when I got to Adonis's because I had a lot of clothes, if I did it alone it would take forever.

I finished packing and I was now sitting at the bar on my phone waiting for Adonis and the movers. I heard my doorbell ring and I walked to the door when I opened it I saw Zachary instead of Adonis who I was expecting. I looked at Zachary and all I was thinking was how he had the worst timing, Adonis could be arriving at any second.

Zachary smiled at me and said ,'Can I come in?'

I shook my head and said ,'I don't think that's a good idea Zachary.'

He sighed and said ,'Look I'm sorry for causing a scene with your boyfriend the last time I was here, but I meant what I said.'

I shook my head at Zachary and said ,'And I meant what I said Zachary. Adonis is my boyfriend and I'm not going to break up with him to be with you.'

Zachary frowned and said ,'I know you're the one for me Lily Rose because it's never been anyone else.'

His insisting was starting to annoy me now and I was losing my patience. I internally groaned and said ,'Zachary you can repeat it and repeat it but it won't change anything so I think it's just best you drop it.'

He was about to speak again and I said,'No Zachary I mean it you have to drop it.'

Zachary said ,'I'll be waiting Lily Rose, what's a few more years.'

I rolled my eyes, took a deep breathe and just as I was about to speak I felt an arm wrap around my waist and a kiss on my temple. I looked up and saw Adonis and he gave me smile and I smiled back. I looked at Zachary who looked upset with me and that's when I noticed the moving guys standing there awkwardly.

I smiled at the movers and said,'Uhm all the boxes are in the living room if you'd like to get started and the furniture is going to a different address if you don't mind.'

A man who looked like he was in charge because he was dressed in a different coloured uniform to the rest. The man stepped forward and said ,'That's quite alright ma'am we have two trucks.'

I smiled at him gratefully and said ,'Gosh that's super, you can come in.'

The movers all came in and started picking stuff up and moving out. I gave the leader the address and thanked him and walked to Zachary and Adonis who were just staring at each other.