C H A P T E R 3

Lily's POV

After I had been with my mum, I had finished off and gone home. I had spent almost two hours reading my new book and I decided I should probably start getting ready for the Ball.

I went and took a shower and even washed my hair. My hair was by my waist when let down and I loved my hair at it's length I don't know why. I dried and oiled my hair and brushed it put and then put on a gown so I could do my hair and makeup. I had natural looking makeup on with a bold red lip, and I had my hair split in the middle and slicked bad into a low ponytail.

Lily's dress and shoes for the ball

I put on my dress and took a few mirror pictures. I put my lipstick, a pack of tissues and my phone in my clutch and walked into my walk in closet to pick necklace. I decided on my simple diamond necklace and put it around my neck. As I was trying to put my necklace on the house phone started riniging. I picked up the phone and and they said Adonis was downstairs and I said to let him up.

My nerves spiked now that he was here and the necklace wasn't clipping. I groaned and walked to the living room with the necklace in my hand and looked in the mirror I had there and made sure I looked presentable. The doorbell rung and I put my clutch on the couch and went to open it. There Adonis stood looking hot as fuck in his tux that accentuated his broad shoulders and his worked out chest. I realised I looked really bad just staring at him as he stood there so I quickly moved out the way for him to come in. I went to the couch and picked up my clutch and realised I still had my necklace in my hand. I tried to put the necklace on again but with Adonis in the room staring at me it was worse.

I turned to look at him and said ,'Hey, do you mind helping me put on this necklace.'

He nodded and came towards me and I was mesmerised and I was looking into his dark blue eyes. He came to a stop in front of and we kept looking into each others eyss and I gave him the necklace then turned around. He put the necklace on me and then he leaned down to my ear and whispered ,'You look absolutely stunning.'

He moved away and I felr my cheeks heat up considereably. His voice was so husky and it always sends chills down my spine. I whispered a thank you but I doubt he heard me.

He looked at me and said ,'You ready to go?'

I nodded and he put his hand on my back and led me out of the door. I turned to lock my door and he put his hand back on my waist and we walked to the elevator. We got to the lobby and I waved at Kevin the concierge and thanked the doorman as he opened the door for us. We walked out of the building and there was a driver with the door open of a Rolls Royce. I looked at the car in awe it was probably my favorite Rolls Royce of the one's I have seen.