C H A P T E R 32

Lily's POV

We had dinner then went back to the hotel. Anne stopped walking and I turned to see what she was looking at and it was a guy who was her age. She whispered and said ,'Ronald?'

My eyes widened and I looked him properly it was my first seeing the infamous Ronald. He was tall and lanky you could tell he didn't work out, I had no idea this was Anneliese's type. He had red hair but you could tell he was a handsome guy.

Anne ran into his arms and as soon as Anne got to him he carried her with a grin on his face. It was pretty heartwarming to watch and I was just clutching my chest with joy because of how cute they were. I looked at Adonis and he looked unentertained, I rolled my eyes and walked towards them.

I got to them and Anne was now tucked into his side and she said ,'This is Lily and my older brother, Adonis.'

Ronald pushed his glasses onto his face and put his hand out for Adonis who ignored his hand and just looked at him. After an awkward like two minutes Ronald looked at me and I gave him a hug.

Anne rolled her eyes at her brother and looked up Ronald and said ,'How are you here?'

He looked at her and said ,'Uhm well my brother was coming so I decided to tag along.'

The deepness of his voice shocked me and I was fascinated watching this couple. Anne narrowed her eyes and said ,'Is that so, so where is your brother?'

He looked like a deer caught in headlights and said ,'Fine you got me. It's a weird thing I really really wanted to see you.'

Anne blushed and I awwed aloud and everyone turned to me and I said ,'What, it's cute.'

Adonis narrowed his eyes at Ronald and said ,'Well you saw her, do you want me to take you to another hotel or maybe the tarmac.'

Poor Ronald looked frightened and I decided to cut in and I said ,' That's not necessary, I'm sure he can stay in this hotel.'

Anne nodded and said ,'He can stay with me even.'

I nodded and I looked and said ,'Yeah he can save money.'

I looked at Adonis and said ,'Right Adonis.'

He looked at me and he saw how serious I was about this. He groaned and said ,'Fine whatever, but both of you should know I have enough power to find out whatever I want and that includes what you did in that hotel room.'

I laughed and Anne groaned and said ,'Oh my goodness Adonis.'

He looked at Ronald and said ,'I hope we are clear Ryan.'

Ronald nodded and said ,'Crystal.'

When we got to our room I quietly got ready for bed and Adonis showered and came out of the bathroom and came and crouched on the side of the bed I was lying on. He looked at me and I tried to ignore him while I was texting Gina who was coming to LA next week and wanted to make plans. He sighed and said ,'Hey.'

I looked at him and said ,'Hi,' then went back to texting.

He paused for some time and said ,'Can we talk?'

I put my phone down and looked at him with a blank face. He cleared his throat and said ,'I'm sorry about not telling you about Josie both times even when it had something to do with you.'

I sighed and said, 'How many times are we going to have arguments about you not telling me things? Is this just what I have to go through, if I want to know things I have to catch you drunk or on a phone call talking to someone.'