C H A P T E R 7

Lily's POV

It had been a long week, I had a ton of photoshoots. My mum and I had gone and visited the Hart Children's Home and spent the day with them. Today was Ben's football game which was against Damien's team which meant he would be there and Emily probably would too since they are now dating officially. Nicole and Jane had sent me the article of Damien confirming it then forced me to read it.

I was going to the gym with Jane then Nicole would join us for brunch when we were done. Those were my plans then the football game in the night. Jane and I used the same trainer, Joe at our gym so most of the tine we went together.

I picked up my gym bag and walked out the door to my car. I got into my car and connected my phone to the bluetooth in my car. Whilst I'm driving my phone started ringing and I answered and said, 'Hey?'

Adonis greeted and said ,'Morning Rose, how are you?'

I grinned and said ,'Good morning handsome, I'm good how did you sleep?'

I heard him sigh and he said ,'Well I hardly slept.'

I sighed and said ,'Gosh Adonis,  you promised you'd be more careful with your sleep schedule.'

He said ,'I know but I need to work.'

I rolled my eyes and said ,'Well if you aren't rested then maybe you won't make sound decisions.'

He was silent and I said, 'Promise you'll take better care of yourself.'

He sighes and said ,'I'll try baby. What are you doing today?'

I pretended like I didn't notice that he said baby as if my heart hadn't skipped a beat when he said it. I answered and said ,'I'm going to the gym with Jane then I have brunch then I'm free.'

He hummed and there was a pause then I said, 'Can I come and spend the day at your office, I have nothing to do.'

He laughed and said ,'You're going to come and sit with me in the office, you'll be bored.'

I groaned and said ,'I promise I won't bother you, just let me come.'

He said ,'You're always welcome to my office Rose.'

I hummed and said ,'I'm at the gym now so talk to you later.'

He replied saying ,'Okay got it, and I'll see you later today. Bye love.'

I whispered a bye and he ended the call. There my heart goes with the heart palpitations. I looked outside the windows snd there was papparazzi outside, I put on my sunglasses and took my gym bag and walked to the gym looking down. As I made my way past the papparazzi I could hear their questions that ranged from 'Who is the new man?' , 'Are you the girl Adonis is holding hands with on his instagram?', 'Did you cheat on Damien?'. The last one kind of annoyed me because I knew how Emily had been making comments to the papparazzi that made it seem like I'm the one who cheated on Damien. I hadn't said anything to the media so it was easy for them to make it seem like I was the villain and very slowly it's starting to annoy me.

I made it into the gym and saw Joe and Jane and walked towards them. Joe owns a load of gyms all over the country and is a very down to earth guy, he trains celebrities and has a passion for anything and everything fitness.

I got to them amd said ,'Hey guys.'

Joe hugged me and said ,'Well hello there.'

I smiled and turned to Jane who was frowning and at me. I rolled my eyes at her and said ,'Oh no what happened?'

She answered and said ,'I listened to your advice and I embarassed myself, I mean he had a girl over and everything.'

I gasp and say ,'And you couldn't tell me the whole week.'