E P I L O G U E 3

Lily's POV

Lily's outfit for her dinner with the girls

It had been a week since Adonis and I both knew I was pregnant. We had our first appointment with Doctor Kristen and I was obsessed with her so our decision was made on that front. The circle of people who knew was Anne, Kiara and Kieran and that was it. Kiara hadn't said anything and Adonis had called later that night and told Kieran and as expected we got emotions we don't usually see, he was so excited. This week we intended on telling everyone who needed to know and I was starting with the girls tonight but it was only for after we sorted out our issues.

I made a reservation for dinner and we were all meeting there. We had been texting but it didn't go past how are you, I'm good how are you it was just awkward. We launched our swimwear brand and it was going great, it was an affordable line with very cute bikinis and it was a hit.

I arrived first and went and sat at our table and got some water. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous I had no idea what was going to come out of tonight but I was hoping for positive results. I sent Adonis a quick text and he was finding this hilarious how nervous I was because he said he was confident we would be fine and be right back if we just talked. It wasn't just our friendship between the three of us that had suffered, Adonis and Connor though they still hung out and spoke, it was different because they didn't want to step on each other's toes, then there was Ben and I who were struggling too because he is Jane's boyfriend. The whole group was out of wack.

I saw Nicole walk into the restaurant and I took deep breath and stood up as she got to the table and we shared a hug. I looked at her outfit and I said, 'I love your boots.'

She looked down at them then at me and she said, 'They are gorg right?'

I nodded laughing and she was grinning and we sat down and narrowed her eyes looking at my face. She raised an eyebrow and said, 'Is this that the newlywed glow because I'm trying to have some that.'

I laughed out loud at her, this pregnancy glow must be a real thing. I leaned forward, suggestively raising my eyebrows and said, 'Do you want Connor to propose?'

She smiled softly and said, 'I am gagging for a proposal Lily, literally gagging for it.'

I covered my mouth in just pure excitement, Nicole wanting a proposal is a big deal. I took her hand and said, 'Have you guys spoken about it?'

She nodded and said, 'We actually did at your reception but I of played it off like I was having wedding fever but here I am months later still wanting a proposal I don't think it's wedding fever.'

I laughed and Nicole looked up and said, 'Jane's here.'

We stood up and all shared hugs and I felt her hair and I said, 'Wow, your hair is like silky silky.'

She laughed as we all sat down and got comfortable and waiter came and gave us the menus. We made small talk till we had ordered and then when we got our drinks it was quiet and awkward because we knew it was time to talk. I got a roll and started buttering it and I said, 'So what do you guys think happened?'