Teacher. |C.H.|

Calum POV

"I don't know sir." She says, while looking down shyly. I hum and nod. "I figured, why don't you try paying attention next time miss Y/L/N." I say, making her cheeks turn more red while she looks down, making her hair fall in front of her gorgeous face. "Yes sir." I turn to the class and continue my lecture while they take notes. Including you, good. You've never had trouble paying attention in my class, not until some weeks ago. I really wonder what changed. Maybe you dislike the subject we're talking about, or you lost your will to succeed. You've always been a good student, every teacher conversation about you was positive, nothing negative could be said about you, you did your tasks, handed them in right on time, you aced all your tests and even had an average of 9.1 on your report cards. The sudden change of behavior and the lack of interest is something that's been on my mind, constantly. You look up with a small smile, while I'm explaining the key subject of today's class, making me smile back at you. You're clearly putting in more effort, that's good. When class is over, you quickly grab your bag and try heading out before I can take you apart, but that's not happening. "Y/N, please stay a little longer." I say, making the muscles in your shoulders visibly tense up. You slowly walk over to my desk, as everyone else leaves, while biting your lip nervously and god it's a sight to see. "I noticed that you've seem to have lost your interest in my subject." I start, making you look down with a shrug. Since you don't seem to be willing to respond, I continue. "What caused this? You were doing so good, it's only two more months and you'll be graduating. Don't start slacking now, it's not worth it. You've been putting in hard work since day one for six years." You nod and sigh. "I haven't lost interest sir, I just have to get my mind back in order." I frown. "Is something wrong ? Can I help you with anything?" I ask while coming a little closer to you. You shake your head and smile weakly. "No Sir, nothing you can do, sadly." It's as if the small five letter word isn't even there, but it is. You said it, and now you're praying it was soft enough, but it wasn't. "Why sadly?" You look up with big eyes and shrug, trying to play it off cool. "O-oh nothing sir, sorry." I shake my head and look at you. "My best student isn't working anymore, I need to know what's wrong." I say, trying to force you into telling me. Your cheeks turn pink, you fumble with your skirt and cast your eyes down. "I-I can't tell you sir." I sigh. "I need to know, Y/N, if it's with good reason I can save your grade." You shake your head. "It's not with good reason sir... it's bad." I frown and rub your shoulder, making you bite your lip. "You can tell me, don't be scared." I softly say, making you breathe in deeply before closing your eyes. "I think I'm in love with you." My eyes go wide and my heartrate picks up. I look at you and gently brush your hair out of your face with my thumb. "There's nothing bad about that sweetheart." I say while looking around, there's nobody to be seen. Good. You look up at me with red cheeks, making me smile at you. "I feel the same towards you." I say, making your eyes go wide. I smile and lean in to kiss you. "Let me love you." I softly whisper while caressing your cheek. You lean in and press your soft plump lips against mine, making me smile in the kiss. "Please." You whisper when we break apart. "You're going to have to pay attention okay? It's not for long baby." I say before kissing your head and smiling at you. You blush and nod. "I promise." I smile. "That's my good girl. Now go and enjoy your weekend." I say with a smile, making you nod. "Okay..." you say, while looking for your headphones. "I'll see you on Monday." I say, making you nod and bite your lip. I smile and kiss you softly. "Get out of your head princess, just let this happen. Don't think about it too much, you'll be mine soon enough." You blush and look up at me. "Okay sir." I kiss your head and tap your bum so you walk off, making me watch you with a smile. I'll ask you to be mine, and it'll be perfect, we'll make it work. Just have to be sneaky for a while but then after graduation, you'll be all mine.