Thin white lies. |A. I.| 1

"Here with us on Capital fm, 5 seconds of summer. Hello Guys, How are you?" Roman asks with a smile. We all smile back and nod. "We're good, we're good. Thank you." Calum answers. Roman pushes some buttons and suddenly we all hear 'ask your fave band your fave questions.' in a typical radio voice. "Now as you all know, the new single Thin White Lies is out, wich is a BOP by the way." Roman says making us chuckle. "Thanks man." Mike answers. I sip my bottle of water while looking at him. "And we have our first question about the single. Alecia asks what the song is about." Everyone looks at me and I sigh. "It all started with a girl..."

~ 6 months ago ~
"Y/N! Come have a drink!" I giggle and take the drink from my best friend. Everything seems to move fast while I'm moving slow. Maybe I've had too much drinks but who cares? It's my graduation party! Everyone's here, Laura, Jamie, Ella, mom, dad, Jackson & even the Castle twins wich I havent seen since junior year! It's amazing. Life's good. "Fuck this is the best party ever! Lets make eggs!" Jackson yells making us giggle. "Go ahead as long as you don't burn the house." Dad jokes while sipping his beer. We all continue dancing to a remix of when you walk away and everyone is having fun. The air is hard to breathe but we don't question it because there's a lot of people. Its just the heat. Everything is going great untill people start coughing and fainting. Chaos errupts in the house and nobody knows what is happening or what to do. Ella screams when fire starts in the kitchen wich soon sets the entire house on fire. I call 911 while trying to find my parents but they're nowhere to be seen. Friends are shattered on the floor, burned to death and all I can do is keep looking for my parents. "911 what's your emergency?" "My house is on fire! The-they're dead I can't find my parents." I cough while holding my hoodie to my nose to breathe. "Go outside help is on the way." they say after I gave them my adress. I do as told and watch my house burn down while screams from inside are heard. The entire neighbourhood stands outside, watching everything burn to the ground. It's all gone... everyone is gone. Why didn't we Just run outside? Why didn't we question the think air? What caused this fire? Was it an accident? Did someone do it on purpose?

"The fire was caused because the gas in your kitchen was still on and a little fire next to it was too, it caught fire because alcohol was spilled on it. I'm sorry, we couldn't find anyone who was breathing...Can we call anyone for you?" I watch the man in uniform while holding the golden blanket they wrapped around me, to keep me warm. Tears stream down my face. I slowly shake my head, realising I'm all alone in this big Scary world. The man nods before giving me a sympathetic smile and closing the door from the ambulance making them drive me to the hospital. I'm all alone...