VIP. |A.I.|

I was waiting for 5sos to come on stage while talking with a girl I just met. We bought VIP tickets for the Birmingham show of the no shame 2020 Tour. Everyone stopped talking making me frown but continue my conversation with the girl named Sasha.
"Ashton is such a daddy." I say making her nod and giggle. "Hell Yeah he is." I hear someone laugh and turn to the sound making me choke on air. In front of me was 5sos laughing at what we just said with Ashton playing with his fingers looking awkward.
"O-oh my god." I mumble with red cheeks.
"You could say that." Calum jokes making me go even more red. We were with a group of twentyfive fans and everyone was allowed to ask one question, if they wanted to. I raise my hand with a stressy smile, wanting to ask them my question.
"Yes, oh the girl." Michael pokes Ashton with an eyebrow wiggle making me look down blushing and stressing even more.
"So uhm, Hello. I was wondering what you like most about meeting fans?" The boys look at Ashton with a smirk.
"Ash, why don't you answer this question?" I look down with bright red cheeks.
"Uhm, it's amazing to know their stories, why they love us and how we helped them." I nod with a smile and look up at him seeing him bite his lip. Fuck that's hot.

I was looking around, watching everyone leave at the end of the concert. The lights
sprang on after the last song of the show and people slowly started leaving the building. I'm not like them, I usually wait untill security or someone else sends me away. I like sitting in the venue and keeping in the joy of the past hour and a half. The best time of my life. "Excuse me are you Y/N Y/L/N?" I look up confused and nod at a man in a black suit.
"Can you come with me please?" I frown and follow the man into a room behind a door.
I look up seeing Ashton and my breath hitches. Fuck what's happening? He nods at the man making him leave the room and lock the door. Uh?

"Hi..." I softly say, shy because of what happened and because he's my idol and I'm standing in front of him.
"Hey." He licks his lips and sits down, patting his lap. I slowly walk over and sit on his lap. My mind going crazy with questions, trying to understand the situation.
"How'd you know?" I frown. "How'd I know what?" I ask him while looking into his breathtaking eyes.
"You called me daddy." My eyes go wide. He's a real ass daddy?
"I don't, everyone just calls you that. You're giving a lot of daddy vibes sometimes." He nods and tilts his head while watching me.
"Well, now you know babygirl." I choke on my own spit. What?!
"So here's what's gonna happen, I asked you here for a reason, I want to tease you, please you and pound you until everyone hears your screams. I want you to Call me daddy and obey whatever I ask of you. But I want you to be you too." I nod, trying to wrap my mind around what's happening.

"Kiss me." He says in a dominant tone. I do as told and kiss him instantly, tangeling my fingers in his hair. He rests his hands on my ass and kneeds it making me moan against his lips softly. The kiss gets heated not nearly two seconds after it started and he grips my throat pushing me away to break the kiss. I look at him and bite my lip.
"Strip." I get up and strip for him trying not to think about my insecurities. He smirks and pulls me closer by my wrists and sits me on his lap again. "Now babygirl why don't you ride my thigh?" I look down and back up at him while slowly moving my hips.
"Fuck daddy." I whisper softly while grinding on his thigh. He watches me intently, hazel eyes darker and teeth sunk in his bottom lip. "Moan for me." He demands while guiding me.
"Shit." I moan while speeding up and feeling myself getting more wet every second. Loud moans are escaping my lips and the fabric of his jeans is getting a wet patch from my arousal.
"So good daddy feels So good." I moan and tilt my head while biting my lip.
"Get up babygirl." I whine as I'm not finished yet but get up when seeing his harsh glare. He gets up and walks to the couch pushing me down on it. He gets in between my legs and kisses my clit.
"You clean on std's babygirl?" I gasp and nod truthfully.
"Yes daddy." He hums against my clit making vibrations run through it and making my body tense.
"Good." He starts eating me out making me turn into a moaning mess and to make it even harder he starts teasing my boobs. I moan loud and push my chest up in reaction to his hands. "Sensitive boobs Hmh?" I nod and bite my lip. "So sensitive daddy." He squeezes them making me moan and tilt my head. His mouth works wonders on my clit and it doesn't take long for my legs to start shaking.
"You close babygirl?" "S-So close daddy So So close fuck." I moan with closed eyes.
"Look at me." I look down at him while he brings me over the edge and moan loudly. He comes up licking his lips and palms himself.
"Want help daddy?" I ask while looking at his clothed erection.
"Take off my clothes and suck me off babygirl." I strip him and lick his tip before blowing him making him moan. His hands tangle in my hair and make me speed up and take him deeper. I relax my throat to be able to take him in fully and play with his balls.
"Good girl, that's it take daddy all in." He moans while pulling at my hair. I moan around him and keep going making him stop me after a while. He lies me down on the couch and rubs his tip over my clit. "Are you on birthcontrol?" I nod. "Yes I am daddy." He nods and slowly pushes in making me arch my back and moan. He gives me time to adjust and slowly starts thrusting in harder and faster. Our moans fill the room and my legs start shaking not long after as I'm still sensitive from my first orgasm. He starts rubbing my clit while moaning and looking at me.
"Daddy I'm So So close fuck!" I Buck up my hips making myself moan out louder from him hitting all the right places.
"Cum for me angel." I let go as moans roll off my lips and my hands grip his biceps while pleasure takes over my body. His thrusts slow down as his moans die down and he slowly bottoms out.
"Thank you." I look up tiredly and smile gently. "Thank you." He chuckles and hands me a post-it.
"Here's my number. I wish you could stay a little longer but we have to get on the bus, sadly." I smile weakly. "It's okay, thank you." We get dressed and he hugs me before showing me out.
"I hope to hear from you soon." I smile and nod. "Ofcourse. Thank you for trusting me with this." He shakes his head. "Don't leak my number is all I ask." He chuckles making me giggle.
"I won't. I don't like sharing anyways." I say with a wink making him smirk and peck my lips. "Good." I get in the cab he got me and wave while driving off.
Did that really just happen?