Boy x Boy |Ot4|

"M-Mikey?" I look back at Luke and nod with a smile. He plaus a bit with his fingers and then sighs shakily, which tells me that he is doing his best not to cry.
"Is d-daddy coming back for m-me?" I pull him against me and put a kiss on his head after which I calmly caress his hair.
"Of course Lukey, Ash can't live without you, you're his world. He'll come." He sighs softly.
"But it's already past b-bed time." I look at the clock and sigh. Half past twelve and Ash has been gone since half past four.
"He's coming, darling. I promise." He nods on my lap and then sighs softly and stares in front of him.
"Baby?" Calum turns to me with a smile and nods.
"You haven't had a bath today, twice tomorrow?" He nods happily and claps his hands making me laugh and kiss him on his nose.
"I love you baby." "I love daddy too." I smile at him and tap my shoulder as a sign that he needs to come and lay down with me, which he does of course.

Luke's breathing has slowed down, he snores sometimes very softly from which I make it clear that he is asleep.
"Daddy?" I look at a sleepy Calum who is doing his best to stay awake for when Luke wakes up.
"Yes puppy?" He looks at Luke and smiles faintly.
"Is Ashy really coming back?" I look at the hour and sigh softly.
"Sure. I'd never leave you either baby, I'd always come back for you. Ash and Luke are just the same." He nods.
"Doesn't Ashy like us?" I look at him questioningly.
"He loves you, why do you think that?" He weakly shrugs his shoulders.
"He just left." he answers softly, I put a kiss to his pouting lip and he smiles faintly.
"I don't think Ash is really that in love with us but he loves us as friends." "So Luke will never be your second little one?" I shake my head sadly as I caress the blond boy's hair.
"Don't think so, pup." He sighs softly.
"I was really hoping there'd be four of us, you and Ashy and then me and Lukey." I nod.
"Me too baby, me too." He lays down against me and then he sighs again.
"I love you daddy so much. More than Lukey and Ashy but them a lot too." I smile softly.
"Me, too, baby." I caress his hair and notice from his breathing that he also fell asleep not much later.

My mobile phone is vibrating in my pocket so I swear softly and try to grab it as quickly but calmly as possible without waking the littles and when I finally succeeded I pick it up.
"Yes? Difficult. Uhu. Sure. Don't wake up? Too late, I guess." I smile softly when I suddenly see Luke sitting right next to me.
"Daddy?" he mumbles in a hopefull sleepy voice. I nod with a smile and the boy immediately gets tear-eyed.
"Go open the door, Lukey." He looks at the door with big eyes and runs towards it, after which he throws it open and jumps into Ashton's arms.
"Sorry daddy, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sor--" Ashton shakes his head and kisses Luke to silence.
"Princess, calm down. Calm down. It's okay. It's all right. I'm sorry. I love you." Luke cries in his neck so Calum moves weakly and mumbles something.
"Lukey?" He looks around and then looks up at me and I nod to the corridor. He turns his head and smiles as soon as he sees Luke hanging in Ashton's arms.

"Are they going to stay? I shake my head weakly.
"I don't know pup. I'll put you to bed, Luke will come to say good night, okay?" He nods and then we go upstairs hand in hand and I tuck him in.
"I'm coming baby, I'm going to talk to Ash, Luke will come." He nods approvingly and blows a kiss to me, making me smile and do the same. I love him so much.
I go downstairs and am immediately cuddled by Luke so I look at Ash with a little smile.
"Cal is upstairs Lukey, second door." He nods and goes upstairs while I sit next to Ash on the couch.
"Would you like something to drink?" He shakes his head and looks at his hands.
"Look, I love you guys and all." Now it's coming. He's effectively straight oh God I can't handke this.
"This is the first time I don't feel anything just for Luke. Don't get me wrong. Luke is my world but Calum is such a sweetheart and you- fuck Mike." I feel my cheeks turning red and look down with a smile.
"No, Mikey, please don't be embarrassed. I should be ashamed." I look at him confused.
"Why Ash?" He sighs.
"I left Lukey here and only came for him now. I was so scared of this moment and it feels so good with you two. I'd like to go on by four but I'm so scared because it's new and I don't want to go too fast". I look at him smiling.