Throuple M.C./C.L.

By: Valntyne5S0S
———————————
What's the difference between a threesome and a throuple some people might ask? well a threesome is just sex between 3 people but a throuple is a three way loving relationship, a bond you have, just like with your lover but imagine having that extra person to hold at night, the extra good morning kiss and an extra person that loves you...
You roll over in your extra large bed and cuddle up close to his chest, feeling his warmth and his chest hair. Suddenly you feel a pair of perfect boobs on your back and a soft hand on your bare hip.

You love the moring after a wild night. You loved how he was so clingy and how she was so joyful.
You managed to slip out from in between them, throwing on his shirt from the day before and pulling on some black underwear before quietly making your way into the kitchen. While you put on the kettle for their morning coffee and make yourself your typical moring milkshake you find that you can't stop smiling. Putting the fresh coffee in the pot for when they wake up, as you decide to let them sleep. You make your way into the home studio and sit down on the soft sofa with your current book.

You were about half way done with your milkshake when you saw him enter just in his underwear with a blanket wrapped around him. He looked so cute and sleepy "I want cuddles but Crystal wanted to shower." he whined "Come here you big soft kitten." you answer with a smile, while opening your legs for him to lay in between.
He lays back on your stomach and wraps the blanket around you both while he wiggles his hand under you and turns his head to the side. Between reading every one or 2 pages of the book, you would plant kisses on his face, but now you turned the page making him whine. "What's wrong kitten?" you ask softly "T-that was the third page and you didn't give me a kiss." He says, turning his head to look at you with puppy dog eyes. "I'm so sorry, how about this?" you say while putting in your book mark and giving him a proper kiss on the lips.

You saw the door opening "No fair I want y/n kisses too." Crystal said before jumping on top of you. "How about I make breakfast and I can give you all the kisses you both need after?" you ask before pecking Crystal's lips. "Only if crystal will cuddle me while you cook." Michael says while playing with Crystal's freshly washed hair. "Ofcourse kitty-kat." crystal answers before kissing his nose.
You let out a happy sigh. "You know, I love you both so much." Sometimes you feel the need to say it more because they added you to their relationship. You've known them for sometime now but it wasn't untill last year that you became a throuple and you haven't told the fans yet. You were about to but then the fandom took a turn on all the members, more so on Michael so you thought it was best not to. They still think that you're just a friend that's staying with them as its easy because they have guests come and go all the time but you aren't a guest to them, you are a lover.

Michael and Crystal look at eachother and kiss you on the cheek at the same time. "And we love you too." Crystal says while kissing your cheek longer. "Don't say too, it sounds like you're just agreeing." you say with a smile. "We love you." Michael's soft voice speaks up as he proceeds to stand up with her in his arms at the same time.
"I was thinking waffles and cereal for breakfast?" you say while getting up and wrapping an arm around Crystal after Micheal set her gently on the floor. "Sounds perfect, just like you angel." She said as she pulls you in close and kisses you before following Michael to the kitchen.