Boy x Boy |ot4|

Michael pov
I wake up with Calum rolled up against me. I smile softly as I get up and gently kiss his forehead. I walk downstairs after sending a quick message to Ashton to make sure they are still coming today. We have been on play dates with them five times now and Calum really loves them, Luke and Calum were best friends from the start. Ashton and I also get along very well. We can talk about everything and have the same interests and humour. I sigh softly. Today is not really like other play dates, on the contrary. Today, I have to tell him how Calum and I feel. Ashton and I text every day and also call every night via Skype so that the boys can talk to each other. We have really gotten very close over the past few weeks. Calum is really in love with Luke and of course I'm not jealous of that because to be honest, that blond cute boy stole my heart too. I would do anything for them. My darlings. Of course Luke is not my little one but he comes very close and I would like to have him as my little one as well. Only Ashton has to like that and that is just the hard part. I'm not sure if Ashton is in love with Luke or if he is just some kind of real daddy to Luke and they just have a good friendship because yes, if I want Luke as my little one Ash has to be my partner and if he's not into men that is quite a problem. Just like Luke, Ash stole our hearts and tell a straight man that you have feelings for him, how do you do that and why would you do that to yourself?

I sigh softly and shake my head to think of something else. Breakfast. I start making the pancakes when Calum suddenly walks in.
"Daddy?" "Hmh?" I turn around and smile as soon as I see him. He's so cute when he's wearing one of my shirts that reach the middle of his thighs.
He asks, "What are we going to do today?" He sits down on a chair and puts his head on the table while still looking at me. I put the pancakes on plates and then give Calum his plate as I sit opposite him.
"I've asked Ash and Luke to come over." His head immediately shoots up when he hears the familiar names.
"Playing date with Lukey and Ash again?" he giggles. I nod with a smile as the stress screams through my body. Fucking hell this is stressful. When Calum has finished eating I clean up while he puts on his clothes. When I am finished I sit down on the couch and sigh softly. I really need to calm down. Calum comes down after a few minutes and jumps on my lap causing me to laugh softly and ruffle his hair.
"When are they coming? I shrug my shoulders in response making him pout but it quickly disappears as soon as he hears the bell. He runs to the door and lets the person in front of it in. I can't move, just as if my feet were planted in the ground like a tree and its roots. First I see Luke hopping into the living room, as happy as Calum. I smile while my heart beats even faster in my chest. When Ashton joins me, I finally get the courage to stand up, I wave weakly and pull him into a hug. After a while he lets me go and asks me with his hoarse voice how I am doing.
"Do you want the honest answer or just 'okay'?" I laugh as he pulls his don't - mess - with - me face.
"Are you all right, Ashton?" He smiles approvingly.
"I'm okay, I'm happy to be here and Luke is also very happy. He couldn't stop babbling about playing with Cally in the car," he says with a smile to Luke's name. I smile.
"Yes, Calum is really excited, he loves to see you and so do I." I say as I look at the boys playing on the carpet with Calum's toys.
"That feeling is mutual." My heart is beating faster in my chest when I hear the word 'feeling'. Why am I so scared anyway? Just tell him Michael.

"Yes." I chuckle. Stay cool. "There are pancakes in the kitchen if you're hungry." I say as I watch Luke look at Ashton nodding. Luke runs to Ashton and cuddles him firmly. "Daddy can I have pancakes, please?" he asks as he looks at Ashton with the most adorable puppy eyes and pouting lips. Damn it, if I could only call them both mine. Just as I intend to say something, Ashton begins to speak.
"Of course princess, I'll cut them up first." Luke immediately runs to the kitchen followed by Calum who is followed by a smiling Ashton while I stay behind in my living room. I just want to tell them how Calum and I feel. I'd love to, but how does anyone tell them something like that?

I follow Ashton into the kitchen and lean my head against the doorpost as I bite my lip watching Ash and Cal interact. "You're good with him." Ashton's head turns when he hears my voice and then he nods with a weak smile.
"I like him, very much." "Y-yes." I stutter blushing, it brings back memories of when I first realised that I like Calum.
Ashton raises his eyebrow because of my sudden shyness.
"Everything okay Michael?" I nod in answer to his question and walk to Luke who is trying to grab a sugar box, I grab it for him and then hand it over.
"Here princess." I say smiling. Luke immediately looks at Ashton with big eyes.
"D-daddy's the only d-daddy who calls me that." "We can change that." Luke shrinks weakly at my response and that is my reaction to my own words as Well. What the hell Michael?
"I-I didn't mean it like that." I sigh as Ashton walks up to me with Calum.
"What the fuck do you mean Michael?" I shudder at his loud tone.
"I-I just meant that..." I mumble blushing.
"I mean I-I just mean you-." I sigh, staring into Ashton's eyes. I have to tell him.
"I like you, very much." I mumble as I turn my head away and look at the wall that I find so much more interesting at the moment.
"I-I really like you too." My head turns straight to Luke.
"Sorry daddy." He bites weakly on his lip while looking at all three of us.
"I still love you daddy." he says as tears form in his eyes and I immediately cuddle him.
"It's okay, Lukey." Calum rubs Luke's back soothingly and then regains consciousness in our hug.
"What do you mean?" asks Ashton softly who bites his lip. Luke looks back at him and pouts.
"I-I mean that I-I really like them. Cally and Mikey." I rub his back soothingly, hoping it calms him down and it works a bit.
"But Luke we're al-." Ashton sighs and picks Luke up.
"We're going home Luke." Luke starts crying and tries to crawl out of Ashton's grip.
"Y-you n-never call me Luke." Ashton puts him on the floor and sighs.
"Sorry princess, let's just go home." He tries to grab Luke's hand but Luke walks to Calum instead.
"I think you should leave Ashton," I say hesitantly, trying to calm him down.
He looks at me as if he wants to go against me but sighs and turns to the door.
"All right." He looks back at Luke and bites his lip.
"I love you princess." He leaves with a loud bang of the door, shen he doesn't get an answer. I look at Calum who has a crying Luke in his arms and hug them both while I caress both their backs.
"Sorry pup..." I say softly to Calum, knowing that he hates it when people are angry.
"It's okay daddy." He looks at me and smiles sweetly.
"We can watch finding dory, that's Luke's favourite movie." Luke nods but doesn't get his face out of Calum's chest.
"Okay, I'll put the film on and make popcorn. You guys go get comfortable." I smile as soon as I hear Calum whisper something about building a ford in Luke's ear and I swear I can hear Luke giggling softly as they walk to the living room.