Hospital romance Pt. 2. |L.H.|

I admired the necklace, it was a beautiful silver orchid necklace. I got off the ambulance while putting it around my neck so I wouldn't lose it.
I walked into the hospital to be met with a police officer.
"Miss Y/N, can I have a moment I need to get a statement." I noded following him into the family room.
After I finished with my statement Luke's doctor came out to me.
"Mr Hemmings will be fine your dad did most of the work and saved his life." Soon after he finished talking his pager went off "I'm sorry I've go-" I cut him off "to go, I know. Thank you." I said he simply smiled and left turning right towards the x-ray.
I slowly walked to Luke's room, knocked on his door and walked in popping my head around the corner.
"Safe to enter?" I asked looking at him lying hopelessly on the bed.
He moved the oxygen mask off his face to answer. "Y-yeah." he spoke as his voice cracked a little. I walk in taking a seat on the chair next to the bed.  He looked at me then down to the necklace.
"Sorry you put it in my hand I didn't wanna lose it." I said moving my hair to the side to take it off.

"No, keep it." he said with a small smile. "You sure?" I said looking into his eyes that seemed to have brightened up a little but I can still see he wants to sleep.
He just noded. "Can you ask your dad if he can visit tomorrow? I haven't had a chance to thank him yet." he said whilst taking off the mask completely.
"I don't know he's not keen on hospitals but I'll ask." I said putting the mask back on him. "But right now you can finally go to sleep." He smiled and closed his eyes.
"Please don't leave." he said trying to get as comfortable as possible without disturbing the wires and tubes coming from his body.
I rest my hand on his head running my fingers through his hair. "I won't." I whisper while his breathing evens out under the oxygen mask.
I kept running my hands through his hair massaging his head a little as he slowly drifted off to sleep.
I layed back into the chair and slowly closed my eyes letting sleep take over my body.

I woke up to the sound of Luke moving around. I slowly opened my eyes to see him sat up with his legs dangling over the side of the bed.
"What are you doing?" I asked slowly moving from my position on the uncomfortable chair. "Sorry did I wake you?" he asked whilst trying to get up. I shook me head at him. "Don't tell me your trying to get up." he flashed a cheeky smile. "I need to pee." he said standing up but instantly falling on to the bed. I shook my head with a little smile and
looked at the clock on the bedside table that read 3:47am. "You're supposed to use the buzzer and a nurse will come to aid you." I said earning a pout from the blonde young man. "I did ! Like four times but no one came." he said attempting to stand again.
I got out of bed and held him up. He wrapped his arm around me for support and I walked him to the wheelchair in the corner of the room and seated him down on to it.
"Thanks." he said looking up at me. I just nodded with a smile and started to push him to the bathroom. The hospital was fairly silent and not one body could be seen. Where's the night crew anyway? Poor Luke... What if something bad happened and they didn't come?
"You don't need help peeing do you?" I asked when we reached the bathroom. "I.. Err..." he mumbled. "I... can't stand." he said scratching the back of his head. "Okay, I'll just close my eyes." I said with rosey cheeks. I am SERIOUSLY going to help Luke Hemmings pee. Holy shit.
I pushed him into the bathroom and into the disabled stall and helped him stand up. "Okay, i'm gonna close my eyes now, let me know when it's safe to open them again." I said jokingly, because honestly this is awkward for me and HE'S the one peeing.

I heard him starting to pee and I had to bite my lip to stop from laughing while my cheeks turned even more red. "You can open them now." he said with a bright red face. "That is the most awkward pee I've ever had. " he continued as I helped him back into the wheelchair. I started to laugh while wheeling him out and to the sink to wash his hands.
"I mean, if you would've Said it's not i would've been very confused." I Said with a giggle making him laugh. I smiled while adoring him and started walking back to his room while we both started laughing again making a walking by nurse shush us.
"I'll never forget that pee anytime soon." he said as I gently layed him back on the bed. "I don't think I will either." I said with a smile on my face as I sat back in the chair.
"That looks uncomfortable." he stated nodding to the chair. "It's okay. " I said trying to get comfortable again. He moved over on the bed and patted the spot next to him making me look up with a little smile. "Thank you but I'm fine here, honestly." I said while  giving up on getting comfortable knowing I'll wake up with backpains anyway. "You helped me pee it's the least I can do." he said with a cute chuckle while patting the spot again. "Fine, but if I hurt you, just push me off. Okay?" I said while getting into the space next to him. He snickered and nodded. "Okay." He wrapped his arm around me a little to get comfy and I nuzzled into him a little, enjoying his scent and bodyheat.
My eyes slowly started to feel heavy and my breathing evened out as I began to fall asleep. I felt his hand in my hair gently playing with it, like I did with his and I felt his lips on my head as he muttered a quite 'thank you' while sleep began to take over my body.

Valtyne5S0S