Hospital romance Pt. 6. |L.H.|

Luke slept for a while, in that time I was able to think. Think about everything that's been happing.
"W-water." I heard Luke groan with a croaky voice. I lent over and grabbed the cup from the side table and handed it to him as he sat up a little.
"Thanks." he said before chugging the water down.
"Did you sleep well?" I asked breaking the silence. "Yeah I did." he smirked into his cup and looked at me from the corner of his eyes.
I can't take this anymore! I need to talk to him... "Luke can we ta-." I was cut of by his lips on mine once again. I know I shouldn't  but I can't help but melt into his lips as they move in sync with mine.
He gently bites my lip asking for entrance wich I gladly give,  letting his tounge play with mine. They dance like they've been dance partners for years, as if this has happened before.

Next thing I know Luke was on top of me and my hands were tangled in his golden hair as his lips moved down to my neck and his top flew across the room. My top and bra quickly follow and he starts kissing my boobs, sucking on my nipples hard enough to make it hurt just that little bit. I grip his hair and moan. "Luke-ah!" He looks up at me and shakes his head. "Call me Sir." he says with a low voice while pinching my nipple making me moan again. "Shit sir!" His hands travel down to my clit and he instantly starts rubbing it making cursewords and profanaties fly out of my mouth. He's too good at this.
"Sir I want your dick please !" I moan desperatly as he pushes in two fingers. He looks up at me and smirks.
"Tell me why." I look at him and curl my fingers in his hair.
"I want you so bad Sir, I want to feel the veins and twiches when you're close. I wanna feel your warmth and feel the good stretch from your thick cock. Fuck Sir I'm so so needy for your cock. Please sir." He looks at me while biting his lip.
"Okay babygirl. You get what you want because you asked so nicely."

He pushes in making me arch my back and moan.
"Fuck yes just like that sir right there- ah!" He smirks and sucks Marks all over my neck and chest.
"Found it." He whispers while continously pulling out and ramming back in always hitting my g-spot perfectly. His hand wraps around my throat as he thrusts in harder and deeper while pushing down enough to make me gasp and tilt my head while moans escape my body.
"You close babygirl?" I moan as there's nothing else my brain Lets me do then moan and feel the pleasure. The pressure on my throat gets harder and I open my mouth for air but I cant get enough in.
"I asked something babygirl." "Y-Yes Sir." I choke out making him release Some of the pressure. "Cum for me." I moan and let go as he fills me up while moans and cursewords roll from our lips. He slowly pulls out and lies down next to me before my phone starts ringing, ruining the moment completly.

Valntyne5S0S