A quite litteral bloodbath |L.H.|

All I've wanted to do was go to Luke's apartment and relax after being up at 3:55am with period pains, my sister not helping me do any of the house work and quite frankly her pissing me off for days. All week I've been looking forward to the weekend with my tall blond blue eyed boyfriend Luke Hemmings.
It finally reached 4:00pm the time Luke was picking me up after his shift at the music store, I was glad to get out of this mad house. Luke's carhorn zapped me out of my daze making me run out of the house and get in his car.

We got to his apartment and all I want do is cuddle as my period pains reached its peek.
"You okay babygirl?" Luke asks while closing his front door. "Period and doesn't help I've been stressed out this whole week." I say while walking into his bedroom and straight to his wardrobe to pull out his Fluffy jumper but before you could he picked you up. "Me, you and a warm bath how does that sound?" He whispers in my ear and kissed my neck. I nod, because honestly How could I say no?

After he filled up the tub with lovely warm water, bubbles and rose petals he stripped me down and set me in the tub before slipping in behind me. I lay back on his chest as his arms wrapped around me, holding me close.
We sat in silence for a while until he started to wiggle "Bubba you okay, you're moving a lot." He nods. "I haven't seen you in a week and... "He went silent wich only ment one thing, he's horny.
That's one of the things I love about Luke, he is so shy when it come to anything sexual. He won't be scared to make a move or anything but just when it's talking about it he is like a child hiding behind his mother.
"Are you horny... Daddy." as the word daddy rolls off my tongue I feel him tense up. "Don't babygirl, you're on your period and this makes me wanna pound you so hard right now." I licked my lips and moved back onto him feeling Luke Jr on my lower back. "Hmh babygirl, you don't have to." he said making me smile. "I know but you do so much for me, you help me escape."

"I'm glad babygirl. I love you so much." he spoke as he moved my head to plant a soft kiss on my lips. The kiss slowly deepened and turned into a make out session. I turned to straddle his lap and his hand cupped my butt instantly, he love's butts.
We broke apart for air. "I've heard sex helps with pain and helps end them quicker." he spoke and rubs my lower back. "So you wanna be covered in my blood?" I answered "I mean I already have when I popped your sweet cherry." We both laughed and he moved his hand and pulled out my tampon, dropping it into the sink. "Luke!" I gasp at his quick movement. "I mean fucking you with that cotton dildo won't be a problem not like you haven't had two dicks at once." I bite my lip at the memory of playing dares with luke and Calum... that's a story for another time.

Luke picked me up and turned to put me where he just was. I took the opportunity to pull him in for another kiss to take my mind off how gross this is gonna be.
Luke pulled back "Relax we can get a shower after." he whispers and rubs our noses together. I nod while he lined the tip of his member into you. "Gosh babygirl feels so good." he moaned into my ear as his head fell into my neck.
I grip onto his back as he thrusts in feeling his member slip into me was like magic. My period pain fell away along with the stress from the past week. I moaned as he pushed the last inch deep into me.
He was fully in filling me up perfectly like a jigsaw slotting together. He looked deep into my eyes and intertwined our fingers. That's another thing I love about Luke, no matter what type of sex it was, he made sure to show me how much he loves me. "Beautiful, sexy babygirl." he said with a smile "My handsome pussy soaking daddy." I replied making sure daddy rolled off my tounge the way he likes it and makes his blue eyes darken. "Oh gosh babygirl you're lucky you're on your period." he growls and start to move in and out of me faster.

The water from the tub is all over the floor and our moans mix together as we both let out whatever comes to mind as the pleasure builds in both of us. I could tell Luke was close as his jaw clenched and his eyes screwed shut while he puts everything into fucking me. "F-FU-MARRY ME!" he moans out as he cums hard inside of you.