Thin white lies |A.I.| 3

My eyes go wide. Fuck, what if I tell her I know them and she kicks me out before I even move in? I hate lying but I have to...
"Uhm no doesn't ring a bell, is it a show?" I ask making her chuckle. "It's a band." She says making me nod. "Oh, well I don't think I know them, maybe I know some songs from the radio but the name isn't really familiar, sorry." I straight up lie but she seems to be happy with my answer. "Doesn't matter, you wanna come check out the place?" I nod at her question and we get up before walking to her appartment. "This place is perfect..." I say while looking around. "Thank you, I like it a lot." She says while showing me my room. "We share the bathroom, kitchen and livingroom, I hope you don't mind?" She asks making me shake my head. "Not at all, this is more than I can dream of. Thank you so much." I say and put my stuff on my bed. "You're welcome roomie, since you're new here you probably don't have any friends. I'm going to a party tonight with some of mine, you're free to tag along if you want." She says making me smile. "Gosh Lauren, I don't think I will ever be able to thank you enough." I say making her 'ahw' and hug me. This is a dream, I've always been in Ashton's lane and I've thought about Lauren as an epic friend, ever since she started to show more of her personal life on social media. I don't like her because she's Ashton's sister, I like her because of who she is but I'm scared that if she'll ever find out about me being a fan, she won't believe me. I can't blame her, there's so many fake people. She lets go of me and smiles. "Be ready at eight, it's casual and if you want outfit inspiration, I'm wearing a skirt." She says before walking back out of my room. "Now I'll let you unpack and get comfy while I go do some grocery shopping. I'll be back in half an hour ish, text me allergies or stuff you want." she says, making me nod and wave before she leaves.

We walk up to a nice looking house. A house that looks just like mine did, before it burned down. We walk in and smile when Jason walks over to us. Jason is her best friend, they've been friends since high school. He likes football and art. Lauren told me all about him on our way here. "Hi Jason, this is my new roomie Y/N!" She says, Jason smiles and hugs me, "Hey there, make yourself at home and have fun!" He says making me smile. "Thank you, you have a nice place." I say making him smile a gorgeous smile. "Thanks!" We walk around the house and go to a group of friends, three girls and two boys. "Y/N, meet Alice, Rose, Patrick, Zoë and Jayden." Lauren says, I smile and kiss everyone's cheek. "Hey guys, I'm the roomie." I say making them laugh. "So this is the newby, hi, heard a lot about you already." Zoë says making me chuckle. "I would scold her, but I'm not embarassed." Lauren says with a chuckle making us all laugh. I like these people, they're great. We talk and drink cocktails and beer while getting to know eachother. We even played beerpong after an hour. It was amazing, I had a blast. The most fun I've had since... well, yeah... you know.

I don't remember how we got home after the party but it was with a lot of giggles. "Goodnight Lauren!" I drunkenly say making her burst out laughing. "Goodnight Roomie!" She blabbers before I hear her fall to the floor, I laugh and waddle over to her to see her with her legs on her bed and her body on the floor, reading a book. "I thought it'd be nice to read! I misjudged were my bed was!" She laughs, making me giggle and help her in bed. We are So drunk. "Night now." I say and waddle back to my room where I fall on bed and before I can even think of getting under my blanket, I fall asleep.