Boy x Boy |Ot4|

I effortlessly open my eyes and smile as soon as I see Ashton looking at me.
"Good morning." He smiles and kisses me on my lips.
"Good morning, you're cute when you sleep." I smile softly and feel better about him. I really love him.
"I don't want to get up yet, the boys aren't awake yet." "Hmh what do you want to do, baby?" I weakly shrug my shoulders.
"Last night was amazing."I mumble softly, Ashton caresses my hip and puts a kiss on my neck.
"It was indeed." I sigh full of happiness and go with my hand through my hair.
"I'm glad we helped Lukey." Ash looks at the ceiling and nods.
"Me too, I'm so happy with you in my life." I look at him and smile happy.
"You know Ash, you really have a sexy voice in the morning." He looks at me grinning and kisses me lovingly.
"Do you say?" I nod with a grin.
"Do I say yes." "Daddy?" I crawl out of Ashton's grip and go to the boys' room where I see Calum and Luke cuddling softly.
"Good morning, pups. Did you sleep well?" They nod with a smile and then giggle softly when they see me.
"What's the matter? "Mikey has a purple spot on his neck." Ashton...
"Oh, um, would you like breakfast in bed?" They nod and look at each other cheering.
I nod and close the door behind me after which I go to the kitchen and start making breakfast.

"Why were they laughing?" I turn around to Ashton leaning against the doorpost and look at him with a raised eyebrow.
"I have a 'purple spot' on my neck. Any idea where that comes from babe?" He shrugs his shoulders grinning as he steps towards me and then cuddles me.
"It's not that you minded last night." I push him away laughing and then work on the boys' breakfast.
"It looks good on you, shows everyone you're taken." I smile softly.
"Don't you think you should have one of those?" He looks at me grinning.
"Tonight's another night, baby." I look at him grinning and then kiss him passionately.

"Oh, you Just wait, tonight you won't know what's happening to you." "Can't wait." He says with a wink after which he helps me bring breakfast upstairs.
"Daddy?" Ashton looks at Luke and nods with a smile as he caresses his hair.
"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Ash looks at me and then nods with his beautiful smile.
"Sure, princess, why do you ask?" Luke weakly shrugs his shoulders and then cuddles Ash. I look at him inquisitively and then smile weakly, I leave them alone for a while.
"Baby, will you come with me, please?" Calum puts his plate aside and follows me downstairs.
"What's the matter, daddy?" I smile over his cheek and then hug him.
"Do you still think it's okay to be four?" He nods with a smile.
"Yeah, Lukey and Ashy are super sweet." I smile at him and kiss him on his lips.
"Aren't you jealous that I'm sleeping with Ashy too?" He's shaking his head again.
"Ashy's your baby too." I smile softly.
"I love you baby very much, you really should know that." He nods with a beautiful smile and kisses me sweetly.
"I love you too daddy." I pull him on my lap and cuddle him lovingly. He is my world.
After a while Ash and Lukey come down and immediately Luke cuddles me.
"Hey, honey, what's up?" He shakes his head and holds me tight.
"N- don't be mad at m-me a- please." I look at him confused and immediately shake my head and press a kiss on his nose.
"Of course not Lukey, why should I be angry with you?" He weakly shrugs his shoulders and pouts.
"Oh, dear." I take hold of him firmly and caress soothingly over his back.
"I love you, you know that, don't you?" He nods with a small smile which makes me smile immediately.
"Ou're really pretty."His cheeks turn deep red on my compliment and immediately he hides his face in my neck making me smile softly.
"D-Thank you." I put a kiss on his sleep and quietly rock him back and forth.
"Do you want to watch Disneychannel?" Calum and Luke nod yes immediately after which Ash puts on the right channel and the boys hugging while Ash and I focus on the TV.
I Need to clean up in the kitchen.
"Whats up with Luke?" Ash sighs softly as he dries the plate and looks at me for a while.
"He's a bit jealous but of course I understand him, it's something new for him too". I nod weakly. Ash won't leave right ... ? I look at my hands and wash dishes in silence.
"Hey baby why are you suddenly so quiet?" I turn around sighing at Ash and shake my head weakly.
"Forget it, I'm going upstairs." He looks at me confused as I dry my hands and walk up. I fully understand that he would like to go away for Luke but that doesn't take away the fact that it hurts. Maybe it's better that way, just Calum and I back... What will Cally think of this? The door opens with a knock and when I turn around I see Ash standing there with a weak smile.
"Baby what's wrong?"
"You're leaving, aren't you?" He immediately looks at me full of confusion and shakes his head as he caresses my cheek.
"Of course not crazy. We love you." I look at him with a faint smile.
"Then why are you acting like this, I don't know, distant and strange all of a sudden?" He sighs softly and takes hold of me.
"This has nothing to do with you Mikey, I just thought, maybe it would be better if we had a conversation with the guys when they're not in their subspace and then they could give their own opinion on this whole situation". I nod weakly.
"Cal hasn't come out of his subspace for a year, that's just punishment for him." I say softly and Ash nods immediately.
"It's the same with Luke, but I think it's necessary, Luke is too scared to express his feelings about this and we both don't want to hurt him". I nod immediately.
"Yes, let's do that then." We sigh down and sit down with the boys on the sofa.

"Boys, we want to ask you something." They look at us frowning at the sound of our tone.
"Yeah?" I sigh softly and look at Ash questioningly.
"We'd like to talk to you about this situation if you're big you." Calum's eyes immediately begin to fill with tears and I immediately hug him.
"Baby, calm down we are not angry with you or Lukey, this is not as punishment you have done nothing wrong". He looks at me sobbing and weakly wipes his tears away.
"M-but I haven't been big for so long." I nod pouting and kiss him on his nose.
"I know it baby, but Ashy and I think it will really help us so we can make some rules and you have your say". He sighs and wipes his cheeks dry and then nods weakly.
"O-okay." I kiss him smiling on his lips and then stroke his hair.
"Lukey?" He nods with a pouting lips and immediately takes Ash's hand.
"Okay." They look at each other with a little smile and then sigh.

"Yes, tell me." says Luke looking at me questioningly, he's quite different now. I smile softly.
"What?" he asks confused and I shake my head.
"Nothing nothing, please write down what things you certainly don't want to happen and so on, then we'll hang up that sheet." I give them all a paper and then wait patiently, when I get the papers back I read to them.
" - Sleeping with your own daddy at least twice a week
   - always be honest
   - respect each other's feelings and wishes
   - Never vent anger on others
   - sex is not an obligation in this relationship
   - compliments
   - rules may be added or removed at any time".
I look up to the boys who look at me with a smile.
"Ash?" He looks at Luke and then at Calum after which he nods approvingly.
"All right, Luke wants to say something or something?" Luke shakes his head smiling.
"Nope." I smile softly and look at Calum questioningly shaking his head and shaking his shoulders.
"Not directly." I look at Ash and notice that he's looking at me too and then we nod and look at the boys.
"All right, well, then you can go back into your subspace if you want."
"Want to? Duh." Luke laughs and I poke him laughing.
"I like you like this way." laughs Calum giving Luke a punch line.
"I like you, too." I stand up but immediately feel Calum grabbing my hand which makes me look at him in amazement. What's the matter with him all of a sudden?
"Cal I'm gonna n--" He looks sad at me.
"You never call me Cal." I smile softly and hug him right away.
"Sorry baby, didn't know you were back already." Immediately he's glowing again and he's holding me tight.
"He's too cute. Oh, my God."  I look up at Luke in confusion and laugh softly.
"Isn't that right? Luke looks at him for a while after which he looks at his hands and immediately starts messing around with them. So he's smaller Luke again.
"Lukey, wanna play with cars?" asks Calum who wiggles in my arms as a sign that he wants to get out. I let him go and immediately he takes Luke, who nodded, his hand and ran upstairs.
"That's settled then." Ashton laughs softly who comes closer to me while I nod softly laughing.
"Wanna watch a movie?" He nods approvingly and not much later we watch a film together.