Truth or dare? |M.C.|

It's been a month since I last saw my best friend Michael. He left for tour with the band and I miss him a lot. When I asked him about his off days, he said they'd not been scheduled yet, so they didn't know. That night, I cried in my bed once more, because I missed him. I missed him so much. I would be lying if I told you that I'm not in love with him, because I am, god I'm so in love with his mesmerizing eyes, his adorable laugh and gorgeous voice. Everything about that man is devine. So fucking devine.
I huff and try to get comfy in bed. I'm needy, and single. Great... I take my phone and decide to look for a good video to get off on. I click one and start touching myself. I rub slow cirkles on my clit while watching the girl suck off her boyfriend, and moan softly. I rub my finger over my entrance and bite my lip, not too wet but wet enough. I slowly ease in a finger and take it back out, coating my nipples in my juices. I pinch them and moan out. I love playing with my boobs, although I'd love it more if someone else did it for me. I watch the video intently and go back to rubbing my clit. I moan louder at the good feeling and close my eyes for a second to take in the pleasure. I suddenly hear Michael's voice and look up in horror, I sigh in relief when I see that the video had ended and that a random video called 'Michael Clifford hottest moments' started playing. I decide to let it play and watch it intently. Not wanting to miss the slightest detail. I speed up my movements and let my moans be louder. Perks of living alone, you can be as loud as you want. "M-Michael yes- Ah fuck!" I buck up and cirkle my clit faster while biting my lip. "Your slut master, yes more!" I let out a loud whimper when I slow down my movement, imagining it's Michael's hand, and he's teasing me... I push in two fingers and feel how soaked I am. All because of this video and my imagination... I keep my eyes on the video and bite my lip hard while his fake moans are blasting through my phone. My legs start shaking and I feel the familiar knot in my lower stomach being formed, when suddenly the bell rings. I yelp and turn off my phone instantly, as if I've been caught. I would be frustrated if it didn't scare me this much. I wash my hands quickly and throw on a random hoodie before pulling up my leggings again and running downstairs, when the bell rings again. Who is that? It must be urgent.

I open the door and choke on air when the same guy, who was just in my mind, touching my lady parts, is now standing on my doorstep, with his arms open and the biggest smile on his handsome face. "What? Not happy to see me?" He asks, while dropping his arms. "Wha- ofcourse I am happy to see you Michael what the- what are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be touring?!" I ask while hugging him. He smells great... so so great. He holds me close and picks me up, before walking in and sitting me on his lap on the couch. Oh my God, my panties are soaked... I can feel the cold wet patch pressing against myself, and then I remember I'm in leggings. Fuck. I shift a little, trying to get comfy and make sure that his pants don't get a random wet patch on them because I don't feel like explaining that. He smiles and pulls me close again. "Yeah silly, I lied. I wanted to surprise you! We know our off days before we know where we're touring. Gosh I missed you." He says, making me smile. "I missed you too... so much Mikey." He smiles and kisses my head. "Thank god that you're home, wouldn't have been a succesful surprise if you weren't." He says with a chuckle, making me laugh. "True that." He pokes me and smiles. "Okay! Now let's do the usual, movie and games or games and movie?" I bite my lip while thinking and shrug. If he picks a sexually tinted movie now, I will explode, so games first. "Games then movie?" He nods and pushes me off on the couch to go look through my game cupboard. I laugh. "Ay, don't mind me." He chuckles. "Nope." I roll my eyes with a smile and press my thighs together. I really should change into sweatpants before he notices... "YOU DON'T HAVE ANY GAMES!" I look up in shock and burst out laughing. "Right, I lost the box with games when I moved... they're somewhere in the cellar." He groans. "Idiot, guess we'll just play truth or dare then." I hum and watch him sit down on the other end of the couch. "Truth or dare?" He shrugs. "Truth." I tap my chin while thinking of a question that's not sexual, which is hard in this state, and hum. "Where did you lose your virginity?" He huffs. "Public toilet." I giggle. I know he hates having to admit that, so I like teasing him with it, pretending to forget. He rolls his eyes and looks me up and down. "Truth or dare Y/N?" "Truth." He smirks. "What's your sexual fantasy?" I frown, weird question. "I like being dominated." He raises an eyebrow, as if he's surprised that's coming from me. "Really? Like being called slut and stuff?" I nod. "Yeah... is that so weird?" I giggle, making him shake his head and bite his lip for a split second. "No, not at all. Just didn't think you'd be into that." I frown. Do I look like a prude? "Oh why?" He shrugs. "It's just a question Y/N." I nod and look at him. "Truth or dare?" "Dare." I look around and smile. "I dare you to make out with that pillow." I say, he shakes his head and does as told. I giggle and watch him.