Hospital romance Pt. 3. |L.H.|

I woke up to Luke's arms wrapped around my body and my head resting on his shoulder. I'd never thought in my life, I would be in the arms of Luke Hemmings.
I slowly started to move and sat up a little only for Luke to move closer to me resting his head on my lap and wrapping his arms around my legs.
I ran my hand through his hair instantly feeling how hot he was; Hot as in temperature hot.
I looked down at him and saw he was sweating massively.
I pushed the button for a nurse to come in, as there was something clearly wrong.
A couple of minutes later a nurse walked in "How can I help you?" she asked, she seemed to be quite young: long blond hair up in a tight bun something a ballerina would have and light make up.
"I think he has a temperature." I said looking into her bright hazel eyes. She walked over to him, pressed a thermometer to his head and looked at it in shock. "Is he going to be okay?" I asked. She ran out and shouted something I didn't understand as it was in medical terms and that's when a bunch of doctors ran in and removed me from his bed. They took me outside and closed the curtains blocking me from seeing what was going on inside.
I made my way to the café deciding that it was probably best if I got something to eat before quickly going home to shower and change clothes.
"Can I have a muffin and some water and-." I stopped thinking I should get Luke something as well. "and a BLT sandwich."  I said to the lady behind the counter, deciding Luke could have the muffin. She smiled and went off to make my order. "Miss Y/L/N." someone said making me turn around to see the police officer from last night. "I came to see Mr Hemmings to give him his things back." he said while holding an evidence bag with his phone, jewelry and all his other stuff. "They said I wasn't allowed in so I was gonna come back later but I saw you here and I thought I'd hand them to you. You'll have to sign a form to say you were the one to collect his things." He said showing me the form. I nodded and headed to a tabel to sign the papers.

"So you cought who did that to him?" I asked while handing him the form."Yeah one of our guys picked them up as they were driving with a stolen car and found his things in the back seat." he said handing me the bag. "Once he feels good enough we'll need to talk to him to see how he wants to take this." The officer said while walking back to the till as the lady was about to call for me for my food. I was about to pay when the officer paid instead and asked for a black no sugar coffee."Thanks." I said, taking the bottle of water and the plate with the muffin and the BLT sandwich. "No problem."
I sat down at a table near the window as Luke's phone lit up.
"Ashton" it said across the top. I figured it was best to pick up as I don't think anyone told them what's going on.
"Luke, are you okay? You didn't get on the flight! Me and Sierra are at the Airport, why aren't you here?" Ashton's worried voice came through.
"Uhm it's Y/N, I'm in the hospital with Luke, he got robbed and stabbed." Ashton gasped and started talking to someone, probably Sierra, but I couldn't hear what they're saying.
"Why are you with Luke? Is he Okay?" I smiled. "Me and my dad found him in an alley and he didn't want to be alone in the hospital because he was scared. So I stayed. He got a temperature and I got send out of the room but I'm heading back now." He hummed and sighed.
"Do you know when he's allowed to get out?" I bit my lip and looked at the clock.
"No, I'm afraid not. Sorry." I answered. "Okay, will you make sure he'll keep us updated?" I nodded while getting up.
"Ofcourse." I said before hanging up. I grabbed Luke's muffin and started to walk back to his room to see that he's not there anymore.
"Mr Hemmings had to go into surgery, why don't you go home and come back later he'll be in there for a while, I'll get someone to call you when he gets out." Luke's nurse said as she walked out of his room. "Why is he in surgery, what happend?" I asked with a bit of panic in my voice. "He got an infection and it started to spread to his liver, they had to take him in to drain the infection." I nodded. "Give your number to the man at the reception and tell him to call you when Mr Hemmings gets out." she said whilst walking off. I nodded and walked over to the reception giving them my number and going home to get a shower.

Valntyne5S0S