Games. |M.C.|

Michael and I were playing his new favourite card game for over twenty minutes before I got the hang of it. I'm currently beating his ass with it and when I tell you he doesn't like it. He really doesn't like it. He throws the cards on the table and looks up at me with dark eyes. "Bedroom, now." I put the cards down and walk up to our bedroom while biting my lip.
"Strip." I do as told and strip for him while he watches me from the edge of our bed. He pats his lap and I slowly walk over to him.
"Bend over my lap kitten." I do as told knowing not to dissobey him and wait in anticipation untill the first smack hits me.
"One." I say. He hums. "Good kitten." SMACK "Two." I count to ten before i'm allowed to stand back up. He turns me around and kisses my bruised skin.
"Sit down on bed for master." I nod and sit down putting my hands out for him to cuff them wich he does. I look at his hand and bite my lip.
"Give me your neck little kitten. We're going to put you on a leash." I tilt my head so he can click the leash on my collar and follow it with my eyes untill I reach his hand. I look up at him earning me a harsh pull on the leash making me fall forward. "What's rule number six?" He asks in a harsh tone making me bite my lip.
"Never look master straight in the eyes without permission." He hums and pulls on the leash helping me up.
"Now lay down with your legs spread. Show master what belongs to him." I lay down and spread my legs as wide as I can. He looks down and smirks. "So wet for master already kitten?" I meow. "Yes master." He smirks, proud of my verbal answer. It's rule number two.
"Give me your paws kitten." I stick them out for him and frown as he uncuffs me again.
"I don't see any tail or ears." I get up quickly to put them on but get pulled back harshly by the leash making me meow softly.
"Kittens crawl." I crawl to my dresser and take out my buttplug with the white tail and my white kitten ears. Seeing them gets me totally into my kittenspace.
"Take the clamps too." I whimper and take the nippleclamps. Master knows I don't really like those as they hurt more then they give pleasure. I must've done a lot wrong already... I crawl back to the bed and sit down while taking the lube.
"Let master lube you up kitten. On your belly." I turn around and stick my ass out So master can open me up.
"Good little kitten." I smile at the praise and meow happily. He slowly pushes in the plug making me wiggle a bit in discomfort but that soon fades and turns into pleasure.

"Now put on your pretty kitten ears for master." I instantly put them on and smile as he pets me, leaning into his touch instantly.
"Paws out for master." I stick my hands out and wiggle as he cuffs me to the bed.
"Such a good kitten you deserve a treat." I lick my lips knowing what will come next,
he takes off his clothes and slowly starts stroking his member. I watch while biting my lip and meow desperatly.
"Kitten wants some Attention?" I nod and wiggle.
"Master please?" He smirks and kneels next to me.
"Suck me off kittycat." I instantly open my mouth and suck him off just the way he likes it.
"Oh fuck yeah just like that." He moans. I lick his tip and deepthroat him the best I can.
"S-stop." He moans sexily. I stop and bite my lip while looking at his member.
"Open your mouth and look at me kitten." I open my mouth and look right into his perfect eyes as he cums. I swallow it all and lick my lips.
"God you're such a good little kitten for master." I meow happily and watch him get in between my legs. "I don't want to hear anything but your pretty little meows. You hear me?" I nod.
"Good." He licks his lips and kisses my clit making me meow desperate for more. He slowly pushes in two fingers and pumps at the perfect pace while he sucks on my clit making me thug at the cuffs. I meow in pleasure and close my eyes while pushing my chest up.
"Oh. That's right kitten, we forgot the clamps." I whimper and look up at his hands seeing him take them from the bedside table. He sits next to me and puts them on me making me whimper in pain and pout.
"Now now, where did my good kitten go?" I pout more feeling like I'm not good for master as he's using the clamps on me and he knows I don't like them.
"Kitten look at me." He plays with the chain that connects the clamps making me meow softly and look up.
"I know you don't like them but you look perfect in them." I pout and nod.
"Don't they give you pleasure?" I shake my head.
"Do they hurt too much?" I shrug, they don't hurt that much they just give more pain then pleasure.
"Kitten talk to me." I shrug and look down. If master thinks they're good for me then they must be good.
"They're okay master." I softly say making him frown but nod. He kisses all the way down to my clit and pushes in three fingers making my hips jolt up. I let out a loud meow and close my eyes in pleasure.
"Look at you all nice and sexy for master." He says while pushing in another finger. I meow loudly while bucking up my hips and tugging at the cuffs.
"Hmh I think you've  had enough prep, let me fill you up." He tugs at the leash making me gasp and look at him.
"Oh, that's a punishment..." He softly says on a scary tone. I whimper and shake my head.
"P-." He looks at me and smirks.
"Think about what I said kitten, meows and nothing else." I nod and meow softly showing him that I obey. He turns me around, lucky for me the cuffs turn too, and caresses my ass.
"Look at that pretty ass, that beautiful tail and the pretty handprints it's covered in." SMACK. I whimper and softly count as i'm not sure if I'm allowed to speak.
SMACK. I bite my lip and close my eyes at the stinging pain and breathe in shakily. He kisses all over the burning skin and slowly turns me back around. He looks at my chest and plays with the chain from the clamps making me whimper in pain and bite my lip harder. He leans in and pecks my lips and nipples with a pretty smile.
"Aren't you the best kitten anyone could ever have?" I meow with a blush and a cute smile and gasp as he slowly pushes in his member.
"Moan for me kitten, don't hold back. You hear me?" I nod and moan at the feeling of him filling me up.
He moves at a fast pace, not giving me any time to adjust, but I don't care I like it like that. I moan and tug at the restraints while bucking up my hips.
"M-master so good!" He smirks and kisses me all over, covering me in lovebites.
"Fuck cum for master kitten, cum for me." I close my eyes and arch my back while I let go, reaching my high. He moans loud and very hot making me know he came too. He slowly pulls out and falls down next to me after uncuffing me and taking off the clamps, leaving my tail and ears. He caresses my cheek and rubs my back while we both cuddle eachother, panting and trying to calm down.
"Baby, tell me honestly. Do they hurt you too much?" He asks when I'm back to my normal self without kittenspace. I sigh and play with his fingers.
"They don't hurt 'too much' they just give more pain then pleasure and I don't like that." He nods. "I won't use them anymore. I'm sorry." I smile and cuddle into him.
"It's okay." He shakes his head. "It's not babygirl, I knew you weren't thinking because you were in your kittenspace but now you are and I need you to know that I'm really really sorry." I nod and kiss him.
"It's okay, thank you." He smiles and kisses my head while I close my eyes.
"Get some sleep now yeah?" I hum, letting my tiredness consume me and slowly fall asleep with Michael kissing my head and playing with my hair.