Boy x Boy |Ot4|

"Baby, come on, please." "N-no." I'm sighing softly. Calum has to go to the doctor and say he's afraid of that is an understatement. I've been sitting in front of his door for half an hour and he's locked it.
"Lukey wants to come with me for you." "N-no." I go sighing through my hair with one hand and pick up when I get a call from Ashton.
"Hey baby, any progress with Cally yet?" "Nothing at all." "Put me on speaker." I do what he asks and turn up the volume.
"Cally? Can you hear me?" "Y-yes." There's sobbing from his room and it really breaks my heart.
"Why won't you open the door for daddy?" "Because then he'll take me to see doctor br." Calum often stutters when he's crying or anxious and if it's very bad he may even go into a younger subspace and that's something I have to prevent. He is never sure how old he is and since he has locked himself in there it is not useful if he goes to a subspace under seven years of age.
"Sweety, can you open the door for me? Lukey and I are downstairs and want a hug. We've even got a surprise for you, but you won't get one until later". The lock turns and with a click the door opens. I gasp for breath at the sight of a trembling, crying Calum with his hair all over his head sticky.
"Baby..." I open my arms and cuddle him immediately while putting kisses on his head. I walk down with him in my arms and let him open the front door where Ash and Lukey are standing with a bag in their hands.
"Hey sweety. I am so proud of you. Thank you so much." Calum smiles faintly at Ash through his sobs and is immediately cuddled by Lukey.
"Why are you scared, Cally?" "Because the doctor's gonna pr-pr-pr-pr-pr-pr-pr me." Sobbing Luke's neck, he quietly caresses his head.

Ash looks at me with a smile and I softly whisper a thank you after which I hug him sighing. That was quite tiring.
"But the doctor is only going to look at your head" Luke asks in surprise. Calum has been suffering from a permanent headache for a few days now so we only arranged a doctor's appointment.
"Are you sure? Luke nods with a big smile and kisses Calum on his head.
"Ashton rubs Luke's back as a sign that he is doing well and Luke smiles sweetly at him.
"Baby, please look at me." Calum slowly turns his head but stays in Luke's embrace, too scared to let him go.
"Lukey is right, the doctor is only going to shine a light in your ear and feel it on your head. No punctures." Calum looks at Ashton with a pouting lip, nodding in agreement.
"No prickles at all this time sweety." Calum sighs softly and cuddles Luke firmly after which I put on my shoes.
"Are you ready to go sweety?" Calum nods to Ashton and grabs his hand after which we go to the car and drive to the doctor.
"D-daddy?" I immediately turn around when I hear Calum's panic-stricken voice when I see the front door of the practice.
"Come here baby, it's okay. We're with you and we're not leaving you alone." Calum nods nervously and faintly wipes his tears away. Poor Cutie is shaking all over.
"Cally? Should the doctor examine me too?" Calum nods weakly after which Luke nods immediately.
"Okay. Together then." Ashton kisses Luke proudly on his head after which we walk into the practice and after ten minutes of waiting we can go inside.
"Madam? May I ask a question?" The doctor nods with a friendly smile at Luke tinkering with his hands.
"Would you like to examine m-me with Cally? Cally is scared." "Of course, darling! I'll get a second doctor for you right away," she says sweetly and then leaves us alone to fetch her colleague. I accidentally came to this practice by entering the wrong address. It is a practice especially for ageplay and other types of relationships. They are very friendly but Calum has never been really calm in here, they are always very sweet to everyone and Calum always gets the same doctor so he doesn't have to stress for a new doctor he doesn't know.
When after a while doctor Lynn comes back with doctor Eva the boys sit down on a table and Luke immediately takes Calum's hand and my heart melts. How cute can that boy still be?

"He is so sweet," I sigh full of adoration, Ashton playfully pushes me against my shoulder, which makes me indignantly push him back.
"You're right." I shake my head and to my amazement I hear Calum laughing.
"Wa-." "Mikey? Everything okay?" I nod in amazement, looking at my baby laughing with the doctors and Luke talking.
"He's never laughed in front of the doctor. Didn't look normal himself, he's always crying. Luke has quite an influence on him." Ashton looks at me smiling and looks at the little ones.
"I think you can say yes, the other way around too. Luke doesn't stutter so much by talking to Calum so often". I smile and sigh full of happiness.
"I love you." "I love you too." After a while Calum sits on my lap and Luke sits on Ash's lap after which we talk to the doctor about the medication and not much later we are back in the living room at home.
"Sweety?" Calum turns to Ashton on my lap and nods questioningly.
"Yes Ashy?" "Luke and I have another surprise for you, you've certainly earned it double." Calum's eyes shoot lightly and joyfully while Ash gives the bag in his hands. He takes the contents out and flies Ashton and Luke right around their necks.
"Thank you Ashy and Lukey! Super beautiful!" He shows me his latest cuddle and I smile immediately. It is a penguin.
"I have his little brother at home," says Luke proudly.
"Really? Can you take that one next time?" Calum asks the one who yawned afterwards. Bedtime is approaching.
"Yes," says Luke, who rubs his eyes sleepy.
"Cally, are you going to sleep, baby?" He hums approvingly after which he gives Ash and Luke a hug and kiss and then goes upstairs, I follow him and put him in after which I kiss him and stroke his hair.
"Good night baby, love you." "Love you daddy." I close the door behind me and go back downstairs where I see Luke closing his eyes.
"Ah, darling, do you want to lie down with Cally?" Luke opens his eyes with difficulty and nods weakly. Ash is going to tuck him in and not much later he comes to lie down on my couch.

"Will you sleep in bed with me this time?" I look at him with a smile and nod.
"Sure, or you sleep on the couch." I say with a wink through which he pushes me eye-rolling.
"You like touching Hmh?" He raises his eyebrow questioningly which makes me smile.
"You push me all the time." He nods with his shoulders.
"You're enormously sexy." I grin at his compliment and kiss him on his lips.
"Says the one with the cute dimples and sexy look?" He smiles softly.
"Apparently." I chuckle my head and then turn down the TV.
"Are we going upstairs or what?" "Wild Plans Clifford?" I'm smiling softly.
"You Irwin?" He shrugs his shoulders grinning.
"Who knows?"