Boy x Boy |Ot4|

"A-Ash." I mumble as I try to push his leg away.
"Ash, lower your leg, please, oh fuck-." I groan softly as he moves his leg.
"Ash. Wake up, come on." "Hmh what's the matter, baby?" I sigh relieved and tap his leg down.
"What?" he mumbles tiredly.
"Your leg was in an annoyingly wrong spot." He looks down and smiles softly at the sight of my tense boxers.
"Oh, really? Shall I help you with that?" I look at him with a raised eyebrow but then sigh full of pleasure as he pulls down my boxers and starts caressing my length.
"A-Ash no t-teasing." I groan weakly as I push my hips up. Hopelessly looking for more contact than just his hand.
"Immediately so excited. I haven't even started yet." He mumbles with a grin. He kisses me full of lust and slowly but surely starts to move his hand faster. I bite his lip in a teasing manner and sigh softly at the feeling of his hand letting go of me. He kisses me briefly and then places a trace of kisses from my lips to my cock.
"Fuck!" I push my hips up by the feeling of his lips around me and he pushes my hips back with his arm.
"Quiet baby" he says with a grin before he closes his lips around me again and moves his head at a fast pace.
"I-I babe I fuck." I take a deep breath in and out as he moves up and down faster.
"Cum for me baby." That's all I need and in a split second my head is emptied and I see stars.
"Fuck!" He looks proudly at me and licks his lips, then puts a trace of kisses up to mine.
"That's a good morning." I mumble with a sigh that makes him giggle and kiss me briefly.
"I'm going to make breakfast, in the meantime are you going to fill a bath for the boys?" I nod approvingly after which he goes downstairs and I walk to the bathroom. When the bath is ready and the basket of bath bombs is in front of it, I go downstairs and hug Ash from behind.
"Hey." I put a kiss on his back and mumble back something that must sound like a Hey, making him laugh.
"Tired?" I nod and put my head on his shoulder while hugging him more firmly.
"Why don't you go get some sleep, baby?" I sigh softly and sit on a kitchen chair.
"The little ones could wake up any minute." He nods.
"I know but I can take care of them alone for a while." I shrug my shoulders and lean my head on my hand.
"That's sweet babe, but Cal hates waking up without me." He kisses me lovingly on my lips before he puts the food on the table.
"Cally will understand."
"Daddy?" I smile at Calum's voice and run straight upstairs. Instantly more awake at the sound of his gorgeous voice.
"Good morning, puppy." I sit next to him on the bed and smile at him before I kiss him.
"Daddy..." I look at him frowning.
"Everything all right baby?" I ask worried as I hug him.
"I've got a little problem..." He says softly so I look at him with a frown. He'd not feeling sick is he? He takes my hand and puts it on his pyjama trousers where I can clearly feel his 'little problem'.
"Oh baby, do I have to help you?" He nods his pouting lips and I kiss him immediately.
"Come with me." I say softly so I don't wake Luke. I pick up Calum and walk with him to the guest room where I lay him on the bed.
"Did you have a nice dream, baby?" He nods Sith rosy cheeks so I look at him with a smile.
"Can I hear it?" He bites his lip as he flats out his shirt and then nods.
"I was a good puppy so daddy gave me a reward." he says blushing so I kiss him.
"Why so shy baby?" He shrugs his shoulders and sighs softly.
"Daddy please..." He puts my hand back on his penis and slowly I start rubbing it and he sighs relieved.
"Tell me puppy, what do you want daddy to do?" I play with the edge of his trousers while looking at him intensely.
"Blowjob... but daddy?" I nod with a smile.
"What's the matter, baby?" He looks down with embarrassment and flaunts his hands.
"I'd also like s-sex please..." I crawl between his legs and kiss his penis while I take off his trousers.
"Of course babyboy, you know the rules, if you want something you can always ask daddy." He nods with a smile and caresses my hair.
"Sleeping at daddy's tonight?" I nod.
"Do you want the rest tonight and now just the blowjob? Then we can make it special because now Lukey will wake up and we'd have to stop." He nods.
"All right, Daddy." I smile sweetly at him and kiss his tip before I take him in my mouth and start giving him a blowjob.
"Ah daddy!" He groans with his eyes closed. Fuck his moans are so sexy.
"S-faster daddy." I do what he asks and move at a fast pace while playing with his balls.
"I-I Ah daddy I'm gonna--" I hum around him as a sign that he can and less than a second later my mouth is filled with his warm seed. I swallow it and lick my lips before I kiss his tip and lay down beside him.
"Thank you daddy." He smiles sweetly making me hug him.
"Anything for you puppy." He puts a kiss on my chest and draws hearts on my hip. "Daddy- Cal...?" I look up at hearing Luke's confused and panicky voice. "Should I go?" I shake my head at Cal's question and kiss him briefly. "No, pup, we're gonna eat and then take a bath. We'll wave to Lukey so he knows everything's okay. All right?" Cal nods and gets up, I follow his example and pick him up so he makes a happy sound. God he is cute. I walk downstairs with him, passing his room and waving to Luke who sighs relieved and cuddles with Ash. I sit down at the table with Cal and give him something to eat. "I love you daddy." I smile and kiss him on his head. "I love you, too, puppy, very much." He smiles big and eats his bread happily leaning against me. God he is adorable.