Hospital romance Pt. 4. |L.H.|

I decided to walk home instead of getting a taxi or asking my dad to pick me up. I didnt mind the 45 minute walk as I felt like I needed the time to think about what's going on.
I walked into my house and my dad was watching old re-runs of House. "Hey, sweetheart. Why didn't you call, I would of picked you up." He said pausing the TV and turning to look at me. "It's okay, I needed the walk anyway, I'm just gonna shower and get changed."He nodded turning back to the TV. It wasn't untill I looked in the mirror I realised the state I was in. I looked like I've just come back from a one night stand after a heavy night out.
I stripped off and jumped into the shower letting the warm water hit my body, relaxing all my muscles and letting my mind wonder.
I closed my eyes and started to run my hands all over my body as my mind started to picture Luke. His sweet dazzling eyes, his strong jaw line, his not over muscular body but yet not too underworked, his perfect round ass and his soft lips. I've never thought about him in a sexual way. Yeah he's hot but I've never imagined what he'd be like with his hands all over my body.

My hands made their way to my boobs slowly squeezing them, making it tingle even more down there, as I imagined his hands on them playing and flicking my nipples.
Moving my left hand down I started to tease my clit and imagining Luke's fingers dance around my clit. I slowly entered one finger letting out a quite moan as my head fell against the wall letting the water run down my boobs. My right hand worked on my right boob pulling and flicking on the nipple as my left hand worked on my pussy letting my juices run down my legs mixing with the water. I slowly added a second finger, starting to move them faster and moving my right hand to my ass, slapping it hard. I instantly moaned out "'Oh fuck Luke harder." as I slapped my ass harder and curled my fingers deep inside my pussy. I started to slide down the wall taking the shower head with me and opening my legs, using the water to stimulate my clit bringing me closer to my edge. My bottom lip was in between my teeth and eyes were clenched shut, head thrown back as far as it could go against the wall. My left hand worked faster and faster now four fingers deep. My moans got louder and louder as my body started to jerk and spasm and legs shaking violently. "OH FUCK LUKE I'M CUMMING!" I screamed out letting go and letting my high hit me like a ton of bricks as I squirted all over the shower head and the glass door of the shower as my cum poured out of me and down the shower drain. I sat there totally fucked out with my pussy throbbing. My nipples were bruised from how hard I was playing with them. My head spinning from how hard the release was. "Shit." I mumbled, trying to catch my breath, never before having a "session" that intense. I start getting back up holding onto the wall for support as my legs got used to the weight again.

I finished my shower and got changed into a jumper, shorts, tights and some boots. Leaving my hair down to dry naturally and not bothering with any makeup.
I walked down to see I was in the shower for about an hour and a half. That's when my phone rang. I immediately picked up.
"Hello?" I quickly said. "Is this miss Y/L/N?" The other person asked. "This is she" I answered. "Oh good, it's Dr. Jacobs calling from the hospital. I just wanted to let you know Mr. Hemmings is out of surgery and is due to wake up soon." He said. "Thank you, I'll be right over." I said as I grabbed my car keys and hung up the phone with a little smile.

Valntyne5S0S