Dance

(LONG ONE! This was so fun to write, I hope you like it!)request from

To say dance was your entire life was defiantly an understatement. You had spent basically all your life training to become the best dancer in the state.

At only the age of 3 your parents signed you up for baby ballet, and you immediately fell in love.

You've trained in everything from hip-hop, ballet, jazz, to even ballroom. Just anything to keep you at the studio, but the one person keeping you from the top is a boy named Peter Parker.

You've both been going to the same studio your entire life, always competing for the top, but the one area you know you can beat Peter is in ballet. It was the first form you trained in, while it was his fourth, so you had maybe a year or two more experience than he did.

Nationals we're only in two weeks and you had been given a solo for nationals, but because the competition was both males and females, Peter had also been given a solo.

Unfortunately, Peter's locker was besides yours so it as hard to avoid him because he also had the same schedule as you, so instead you just tried to ignore him. You arrived at seven in the morning to start working on not only the solo but also the duet, trio, and group dance your teacher had assigned you to.

It was going to be a long two weeks.

The only bad thing about all the dances was that Peter was in almost all of them. He was your duet partner and in the trio with another boy named Theo. you all agreed to meet up at around one to start working on the trio, so that left you with six hours to try and work through a national winning solo.

"Hey there." You heard from your right, you sighed and spun around to see Peter standing there in a pair of sweats and a hoodie.

"You're here early, you never come here at seven." You said, closing your locker to look up at him.

"Yeah, well I need to work on my solo as well. I'm in studio four so I'll be right across the hall from you." He smirked, as you sarcastically smiled. "Do you want to work on our duet before Theo comes or after?"

"Before, that was once we're done at seven I can be done with you." You said, as he smiled and nodded.

"Alright, I'll be back at 11?" He offered as you nodded and walked past him to get to the studio. "Bye!"

Three hours later you had a good idea of what you wanted you're solo to look like. Even thought you're strongest in ballet, the judges always pick the contemporary routines, so you choreographed a contemporary dance.

"Knock Knock," Keri, you're instructor said,"just checking up on you, you're been here for hours. What about school?" Pulling up a stool next to her you shrugged.

"I'm homeschooling. Only till the end of the semester though."

"Have you seen Peter's solo? He's doing really good over there." She said, as you looked over to room four to see him doing pirouettes like a mad man.

"Can you watch my dance and give feedback?" You asked as she nodded. You quickly got up and started the music. The song was mainly about the life of a dancer and their love for dance, so you really wanted to incorporate it into the dance. Once the dance was done, and the music stopped you instructor stood up and clapped.