There Is A Killer Among Us

Request from @potatoesplaygamestoo

Y/N
Hey! I managed to get Steve, Nat, Bruce, Tony, Bucky, Rhody, Rocket, and Thor to download among us and we're loading into a game do you want to join us?

Peter
That's awesome! Of course send me the code! and I'll join discord to be able to talk to you guys!

Y/N
Sounds good! YHYGTR

To say Peter was excited was an understatement, he was the one who had gotten Y/N into among us after all, and now finding out that the Avengers would be playing.

As soon as he loaded into the lobby he saw everyone waiting for him, but most importantly he saw Y/N's cute little cyan character. She was named Killer Queen. Peter quickly opened up discord and joined the invite Y/N had sent him and heard a whole bunch of talking as soon as he joined.

"Thor, just be patient! Hey sorry! Glad you could join us." Y/N said, as Peter smiled at her.

"Start it up! I'll talk to you soon." Peter said before muting himself and seeing the classic Imposter heading appear on his screen, right next to Y/N's character.

Crap

Pete sucked at being imposter, he always killed right in front of people by accident. He quickly started faking tasks and in the electrical room ran into Y/N and Thor. Quickly Y/N shut the door to the room and killed Thor before hooping into a vent. Peter quickly ran after her and also ran into the vent.

The popped up in the medical room and faked scan together when Tony and Bruce walked in. Both Tony and Bruce we're extremely fast learners and had already basically picked up the whole game.

'Don't kill Peter!' Y/N thought quickly running out of the room and running back to electricity to 'self report' the body.

"It's in the back of electric, but I haven't seen anyone near," Y/N said, "I'm clear, Peter, Tony and Thor saw me scan right?"

"Yes, can confirm." Peter said before biting his fist in nervousness. "I saw Tony and Bruce walking in together from the left side...."

"We where in the security room watching the camera's and doing the wires." Bruce said, as everyone nodded, but realized they only had 10 seconds of voting time.

"Skip."

As soon as they got back into the game, Y/N quickly called lights and ran off to the left to try and catch a straggler, while Peter stayed with others since he hadn't been been med bay cleared. when Y/N walked by reactor she saw Nat, standing by lower engine and quickly killed her before hopping into a vent. Only a few seconds later the body was found.

"I just found Nat's dead body in the lower room on the left, but I just saw her like 10 seconds ago, so I don't know who killed her, and the lights where out so.." Bucky said.

"I was in admin checking the table." Y/N said.

"Can confirm." Rocket said as Y/N gave him a fist bump. "My question is, where is Rhody?"

"I was in Reactor room doing the 1 2 3 4 5 thing." Rhody said as Peter spoke up.

"That's right near the body.I think it's him!"

"Wait what! Where were you Peter?" Rhody asked, "I haven't seen you all game."

"He was with me and Bruce." Tony said as Bruce nodded, "So it has to be Rhody."

'If we can vote him off we just need a double kill to win!' Peter thought as they all voted for Rhody and watched him being thrown off the ship. Y/N and Peter quickly called reactor as soon as they got back into the game and ran with Bruce and Tony to the reactor room before killing them both and winning the game.

"I can't believe you lying son of a..." Tony said before was quickly cut off by Nat hitting him on the shoulder.

"Good game guys, but we have to go out now. Bye Peter!" Nat said as everyone left.

"We make a pretty good team." Y/N said, glad that it was only a voice call because she was hard core blushing.

"Yeah, we do," Peter said, "I was um wondering if you wanted to hangout tomorrow, we can grab some food and then head back to the compound, and then maybe play some more among us?" Peter said, making Y/N laugh.

"Yeah sure, that sounds fun. Why don't you pick me up at six so we can go at and still make it back for a movie and some among us?" Y/N suggested.

"See you then." Peter said, before hanging up and jumping up and down in excitement. Little did he know, Y/N was doing the same thing.

(Words 786)