Someone Else

so, i came across this tik tok asking "what if somebody else snapped instead of tony?" and one of the people was peter, could you do an imagine if, y/n and peter were dating but peter took the stones and snapped and y/n watched him do it 

(BTW, I'm aging Peter and Y/N up to 19, just for story purposes, they both blipped I'm just aging the up)

Words: 1.1k

Warnings: suggestions of mature themes, mentions of death, 

"We gotta get those stones from him!" Your father Tony said to the team, it felt weird for him to be talking to everyone again, especially his daughter

"Y/N, Peter try and spot the big grape and comm to everyone so we can get the stones out of here!" Steve said as you and Peter nodded. You both had been blipped and came back to find out that your father was being attacked again by Thanos. 

"Tell us what you see!" Tony said as you huffed. 

"He's see's you Carol!" Peter said, right before he grabbed her ankle and threw her to the ground causing the van to explode. 

"No!" You yelled, flying to the scene to see if Carol was alright. Peter went to your dad, who was now fighting Thanos for the stones to back him up

"Peter get out of here!" Tony said, "go help Y/N!"

All the sudden your dad flicked the gauntlet out of Thanos' hand, and was holding him down so he couldn't get to them. Peter knew that if your father let go he would grab the gauntlet and snap just as quickly as before. He knew what he had to do. 

he grabbed the gauntlet and put it on his hand. The power surging throughout his veins, causing him to scream. 

"Peter! No!" You screamed running over to him to try and stop him, but before you knew it he had stared at Thanos before snapping, causing a blinding light to take over the whole field. 

"Peter!" You dad said, dropping Thanos and running over to the now fried boy. No one even noticed Thanos disintegrating away, they all ran to Peter. 

As soon as you reached him, you dropped to your knees and cupped his face, his one eye was completely burned shut, but as soon as he saw you he tried to smile. 

"No, no, no, it's okay. Don't move baby," you sobbed, "you're going to be okay." you said looking up at your father who had also fallen to his knees. "Karen life functions?" 

"Life functions are critical," Karen said as you sobbed and put your head on Peter's chest. 

"Hey buddy, you're going to be okay. Just hold on," Tony said, standing up as everyone crowed around you. "I'll leave you too, to have a moment," Tony said after giving Peter a light hug. You nodded and wiped away a few of your tears. 

"I love you Peter, your going to be okay," you said pecking his lips as he quietly said your name. It was almost like he said your name to comfort you and tell you that he was almost gone. 

"We'll take care of May, you don't have to worry. You can go now," You sobbed as Peter let one last breath out before stilling. As soon as he stopped breathing you let out a gut reaching scream and fell into his lifeless body. 

"Y/N," Steve said, prying you from Peter and picking you up. 

"No! I can't leave him!" You cried as you saw Bruce pick up Peter's body. 

"We've got him, don't worry," Steve said as  you weakly nodded before fainting. 

May had moved into the compound to be with you, it was really hard on her and she felt comfort in talking with you about her late nephew. 

"I found something in my room the other day," you said approaching May who was sitting in the kitchen working on something on her laptop. "It was his old box of polaroid's, there are some of you two, us, and just with people like Ned. I took some one the ones of us, but you can look at the rest of them," you said handing her the box, as she teared up.  

"Thank you sweetie," she said shifting through the pictures, and looking at some of the pictures of them during Christmas. "Which ones did you take?" 

You didn't necessarily want to tell her, it was intimate morning pictures in Greece and bikini pictures in Mexico during Spring Break so you just mentioned the high school pictures. 

"Oh we took some pictures before prom and homecoming, and a few over the summer of us at the lake," you said as she smiled remembering all the good memories. 

"I'm glad he was really himself around you. You were one of the only ones," she said as you teared up. It was true, you, Ned, and MJ were the only ones who truly knew Peter. 

After the funeral, you and May decided to clean out his stuff from all his rooms and put them in the compound. 

"Y/N, come on," Bucky said, over your shoulder as you wiped a tear away gave May a goodbye smile before jogging to him, "you ready?" 

"Yeah," you said, walking over to the car. 

"Peter's grave stone is defiantly the nicest one in the whole cemetery," you said to Bucky as he smiled and nodded. "Dad took no expense, he made sure he wouldn't be forgotten." 

Your father had commissioned a life size statue and large gravestone for Peter and had bought a whole plot of land just for his memorial. He had a memorial set up with some of Peter's things and tons of pictures on the walls. 

"This picture was token right before homecoming. Funny story, he actually ditched me to save my dad's plane from crashing," you chuckled, "we went out the next day and had our own little dance." 

"During the war, he was a pain in the butt to me and Sam. Webbed us to the floor and almost killed Rhodey," Bucky chuckled, "he was always trying to show off to Stark, that he would almost kill us."

"I remember that mission, Steve refused to fight me, and I was upset and Peter told me about webbing up some guys and we laughed all night," you chuckled at the memory. 

"He didn't need to try to impress me, I was always impressed," Tony said as you spun around to see your father standing behind you with a bouquet of flowers. "He came over to ask too take you to prom and all I had to do was show him my upgraded suit and he stumbled the whole time. I was going to let him take you anyway, but it was funny watching him." 

"I didn't know that? why didn't you tell me that?" You chuckled walking over to your father. 

"Because I wanted this one memory of him to be my own. You have special memories of him, I was selfish this one time." 

"Let's go home," you said linking arms with your dad as he nodded and started the car.