The Other Girl(T.H)

"Hi, I'm Nadia." The pretty girl said offering you her hand.

"I'm Y/N." You polity said, watching Tom awkwardly stand by the side, watching his ex and his current girlfriend interact.

"How are you liking you first Oscars?" You asked.

"It's amazing, for my show we never had anything this big." She said, smiling up to Tom. Who smiled back. "What is this, your fifth show?"  She asked as you nodded.

You took a deep breath and made eye contact with Tom, causing your heart to stop beating. It was to soon, you couldn't talk to him.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go in now, but it was nice to meet you." You said, as she nodded and turned to talk to someone else.

You didn't even acknowledge Tom on your way out. He was acting like nothing had happened between the two of you. As if you didn't walk in on him sleeping with another woman.

"Y/N!" He called out to me, but it was to late. I was already out the door.

"Why didn't you tell me he was coming tonight? He's not even in this fricken movie." You asked your manager Kylie.

"I'm sorry. I didnt know myself. I swear." She said raising her hands. O course you trusted her.

"I dont know if I can do this." You said, as your manager grabbed your shoulders.

"You're a five time Oscar award winning actress, you've felt with way worse. You can do this." She said as you nodded, picked up your bag and made your way out to go do more paparazzi pictures.

"Y/N how do you feel with Tom and Nadia being at the show?" One of the interviewers asked.

"It's great to see Tom again, and it was really nice to see Nadia. It was a great encounter." You lied, as the interviewer nodded left for someone else to come ask questions.

After another hour of interviews, it was finally time for the show to start, and of course you where seated right across from Tom and Nadia, forced to watch them be all affectionate towards each other.

"And for the best actor in a leading role goes to...." Matt Damon says opening the envelope. "Tom Holland, Cherry!" He says as Tom and Nadia both stand up and he gives her a passionate kiss. Everyone claps and hollers for Tom, it was his first Oscar win. 

"Wow, thank you all so much. I really want to thank the Russo's for making such an incredible movie, but I really want to thank my friend Y/N who helped me get through making this movie. It was really hard to go through this alone, she was the one who kept me a drift. Thanks again!" Tom said, waving and started heading backstage. 

You jaw was hanging on the ground, you could not believe Tom shouted you out, instead of his girlfriend. You looked over to Nadia who looked furious. This wasn't going to be good. 

"And for best actress in a leading role goes to... Y/N L/N for her role in Remember when!" The announcer said, as you gasped in shock, and stood up to accept the award.

Everything was so amazing, you couldn't believe that this was happening.

"I can't believe this is happening, thank you so much. I'm so honored to even be thought of for this award, I mean Meryl Strep is over there. I guess, I just wanted to thank my cast-mates, and my friends who helped me make and get me through this film. Thank you again!" You said, waving before heading backstage.

"Hey! That was amazing! We both won!" Tom said, throwing his arms around you. You where taken by surprise, but hugged him back. "I gotta go back to my seat, but congrats!" He quickly said, as you nodded and wished him goodbye. This was so weird.

"What the hell Tom, you never even looked my way, when giving your speech. Are you still in love with Y/N?" Nadia asked, running into Tom backstage.

"What Nadia no! I only mentioned Y/N because we where still together when I filmed that movie, if it was you I would of talked about you. Come on, you're making a scene." Tom said, trying to get her to move into a more private room.

"No, just say it! She's right here!" Nadia said, pointing to you, as you had a mortified look on your face. You didn't want anything to do with this. "You know what, I can do this, you're still totally in love with her." Nadia said, stomping off as Tom quickly looked you way.

"Nadia wait!" he said, chasing after her.

You quickly rushed to the hallway, trying to make it back to your seat, to grab your clutch and get out of here.

"Y/N! What's going on?" Your manager asked, following you to the theater.

"I need to go, I can't stay here anymore." You said, grabbing your clutch and shall before leaving the hall again. You couldn't be in that building anymore.

Y/N L/N mentioned in Tom Holland's Oscar speech? Is the Spider-man star still in love with Y/N?

"What the hell is this?" You asked, pointing to the article in the daily news. "I thought you said you'd cover this?"

"I did. With TMZ and Pop-buzz, not daily news. I'm sorry." Your manager said, as you sighed.

"Just get in touch with Tom's manager and figure it out." You said, rubbing your temples in stress. A few minutes later you heard your phone go off. You knew it was Tom calling.

"Y/N, I don't know what to do." Tom said, stuttering on the other line.

"It's fine, I told my manager to call your and they'll figure out something together with the publicist."

"You know I wasn't going to mention you at all in my speech, but something came over me and I all the sudden you where the only person I could think about and I forgot what I had practiced." Tom chuckled as you scoffed.

"And why is that?" You hesitantly asked.

"Because after seeing you at the show it reminded me of our date nights, and that one wedding we went to together. You're dressed look really similar and that's the night i knew that I had fallen in love with you." Tom said, as you fell silent.

This is not what you expected.

"I remember you where dancing with my nephew and you looked so happy and in your element that I remember thinking. This is the real her and I love it." 

"Tom, stop. You're in a relationship." You tried to argue.

"Not anymore, Nadia broke up with me after the show. I mean I think we weren't going anywhere." Tom casually said.

"I'm sorry."  You said, you felt horrible. You had basically been the pinpoint of there breakup.

"We broke up because I'm still in love with you Y/N," Tom said, "but I know that I need to prove myself to you, so I'm not asking you to take me back right away. Just give me a chance to prove that I want to be with you forever?" Tom pleaded as you sighed.

"Id I do and I find at any point it's not working, you have to understand that it's because I can't have my heart broken again like that, and that trust needs to be rebuilt." You said, as Tom agreed. "Just friends possibly more."

"Right."

"Okay, then I think I can give 'us' a chance,"

(Words 1255)

(Not trying to support toxic relationship traits, but still make it up for interpretation on what you guys want to happen)