Babysitting Part 2 (T.H)

"I'm going to miss you. Why do you have to go to Ireland?" I asked  Tom as we snuggled on our couch of our shared home.

"Because the setting of the movie is Irish." He said making me playfully roll my eyes.

"We'll maybe you'll get some more time marking your students work." He said as I rolled my eyes and hit him across the head.

"Who thought we'd both be here. Just think about it. 6 years ago we didn't really talk at all." I said playing with his fingers.

"I know it's crazy. Who would of thought we'd end up here." He said pulling out his phone. "Look." He said showing me a picture of both of our family's together.

"You looked so different." I said noticing the me on his chin and the floppy haircut he had.

"Look at you. Your hair is darker and yoy had braces" He said as we both laugh.

"Yo! Guys were all ready to go." Harry said knocking on the door frame.

"Okay. We'll see you later." Tom said as Harry nodded and left with the rest of the family.

"I love you." I said kissing him before we both got up to leave.

"I love you too. Now let's go tell everybody our big news." He said kissing my engagement ring on my finger. As soon as we made it to the restaurant. We stopped 8n front of the door.

"Are you ready to be bombarded?" Tom asked as I giggled and playfully rolled my eyes.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I said before we both walked in. "Hey guys." I said as Nikki stood up to give me a hug.

"Hello darling. I'm so glad you called this dinner." Nikki said sitting down as Dom and the boys gave us hugs.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you call us all together?" My mom asked shaking Tom's hand and sitting down across from Sam.

"Well we have some news." Tom said smiling at me as I nodded. "We're engaged!" He said holding up my hand to show everyone my ring.

"OH MY GOSH!!!!" Both Nikki and my mom said jumping up and engulfed us in hugs. "When did this happen?" My mom asked looking at my ring.

"Two weeks ago, we wanted to tell all of you at the same time. That's why it took a while to tell you." I said as they all nodded.

"We'll congratulations guys." Haz said giving us both hugs.

"You owe me 10 pounds!" Paddy said to Harry and Sam as they rolled there eyes and gave him 10 pounds.

"You made a bet?" I asked as Tom rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Yep a month ago we all made bets and mine came true on the day!" Paddy said as we both laughed and applauded Paddy fortune telling.

"Okay everybody I want to make a toast!" Harrison said tapping his fork against the wine glass. "I don't want to brag, but I was the one who told them to confess there feelings for one another. I just want to say I ve never met two people more fit for each other than Tom and Y/N. They deserve to be happy. A toast, TO TOM AND Y/N!" Haz said as everyone cheered and toasted.

After dinner we all went to the Hollands for games and a movie night.

"Okay teams are Tom, Harry, and  Dom. And the other team is Y/N, Haz, Sam, me, and Paddy will be the score keeper." Nikki said as we al nodded and divided into our teams.

"Okay go!" She said as we all started on a game of extreme life sized ditched blitz.

"Haz! 3 Blue!" I said as he nodded and Sam ran over to grab the card. As soon as Sam set it down we were done and I yelled. "BLITZ!"

"Oh Come on!" Tom yelled because they still had quite a few cards in their pile.

"Good game." Sam said as we all shook hands.

"Good game darling." Tom said kissing my sweaty forehead.

"Let's watch Frozen II!" Paddy said as we all nodded and went to sit down. We all haven't seen it and it just came out on demand.

"Sure. We'll  make the popcorn." I said grabbing Tom hand and dragging him to the kitchen. "I'm glad they weren't angry that we didn't tell them sooner." I said looking back at the family who was getting the movie room ready.

"Nah I knew they would mind. They're cool like that." He said as I nodded and waited for the popcorn to finish. As we waited Tom and I danced around the kitchen.

"Okay. Let's go watch Frozen." Tom said dragging me into the movie room with the popcorn.

(Words 804)