Baby

"Peter Parker. I can not believe you shaved your head without telling your WIFE! " I yelled to Peter as he winced and sat down across the table from me.

"I know and I'm sorry. Ned was going and he dared me too and be for I cżould think it was all gone." He said running his hands over his newly shaved head. "I'm so sorry babe." He said as I sighed and nodded.

"It's okay. I'll have to get used to it, I guess." I said running my hand over it as well as I stood up to go the kitchen.

"Pepper called about 29 minutes ago. She wants to have us over for dinner tonight." I said as Peter nodded and hummed. "Do you think now is a good time to tell them?" I asked as Peter nodded.

"Tony going to be so excited. I mean he's going to be a grandpa!" Peter said as I laughed and went to the closet to get our jackets.

As soon as we got to the cabin Tony my sister Morgan came running over to hug us.

"Uncle Peter, Y/N!" She said hugging me tightly before basically tackling Peter to the ground.

"Morgan H Stark. Is that how we treat guest epically Peter and Y/N? " Tony said coming down the stairs as Morgan got up and shook her head.

"Sorry a uncle Peter." She said as Peter laughed and got up.

"It's okay." He said brushing the leaves and grass off himself.

"Come in, Peps got dinner ready." He said as we all went in and sat down. Even though te food looked delicious . I wasn't Hungry, I was to nervous. "Why sent yoy eating Y/N are you feeling okay?" Pepper asked making everyone look towards me.

"Yes. Actually Peter and I ha e something to tell you all." I said as Peter held my hand teling me he wanted to tell his mentor.

"Y/N's pregnant." Peter said as we both watched Tony and peppers jaw drop.

"Really!" Pepper said as I nodded and gave her a big hug. "Congratulations." She said as we both laughed. I gave Morgan a big hug before turning to dad.

"Hey dad, are you okay?" I asked as Peter stood next to me. Just as he did my dad gave us the biggest hug I think he's ever given. 

"I'm so happy for you guys congrats." He said making us all smile and have a group hug.

"Thank you daddy." I said as he chuckled and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Come on let's go watch a movie." Pepper said gesturing to the theatre room as we all nodded and made our way over.

"When did you find out?" Dad asked Peter as they sat next to each other.

"About a week ago. Sorry we didn't tell you sooner." Peter said as I rolled my eyes and sat next to Peter.

"It's okay. I don't blame you. Wanting some hung special between you to." He said as we both smiled before starting the movie. 

Eight months Later
"Hey guys, welcome. Y/N and the baby are inside. She just woke up from her nap." Peter said as Pepper, Morgan, and Tony nodded and stepped into your brand new house. "Follow me." He said being them up to the second floor, and low and behold there you were. With you newborn baby daughter.

"Hey dad." You whispered holding the baby, careful not to wake her up. "Do you want to hold her?" I asked as he nodded and positioned his arms. I smiled and carefully transfered the baby onto his arms.

"Uh honey. She's so beautiful. What did you name her?" Pepper said looking over Tony shoulder.

"Mary Naomi Parker. After our mothers." Peter said as he smiled and nodded.

"Your mother would be so proud of you dear." Tony said before kissing Mary's forehead.

"We have some pizza downstairs for you Morgan." I said as Morgan smiled and ran downstairs. We all laughed and followed her. Tony slowly handed Mary off to Pepper before sitting down.

"What do you have to say about your niece Morgan. You're a Auntie now." She said shrugging with a piece of pizza in her mouth.

"Excited!" She said spewing pizza everywhere.

After dinner it was almost time for Mary to go to bed so we decided to take a picture before she went to bed.

"Say cheese." Dad said smiling to Mary before the camera went off.