Intimate

(y/n just gave birth to her newborn baby and has been awake all night breastfeeding the baby while peters at patrol and he comes back home really hurt with a cut in his leg and y/n has to stitch it and then they hug and y/n falls asleep on Peter) (Couldn't find the request sorry!) 

"Margert Aloe Parker, six pounds nine ounces, has all ten fingers and toes and if perfectly healthy," the nurse said handing Peter the baby as you were on the brink of falling asleep.

"Hey I'm going to sleep for a bit," you whispered as Peter nodded, not taking his eyes off his little girl. 

"Hey sweetie, I'm going to protect you with my whole life. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure your safe," he whispered, pressing a kiss to his daughter's forehead. 

You were recovering fairly fast so you managed to leave the hospital three days after with your baby girl. 

"Mary is going to love her new room babe, we painted it just for her. Baby blue with yellow accents, and cute little giraffe decals," you said as booking your daughter on the nose as Peter pulled into the driveway of your small little house. 

"Let's just focus on getting her to sleep first, it's going to be a rough few days before my mom comes to help," you said as Peter exhaled, not looking forward to the three-hour naps. 

Luckily Mary's sleep schedule was four-hour intervals so Peter could go patrol for two hours and still make it back to feed his little girl before going to sleep. 

But tonight was a little different. When Peter got home from his patrol he was pretty beaten up, he had a big cut on his chest and a black eye, but that didn't stop him from seeing Mary. 

He noticed that you weren't in bed, so Mary must have woken up a little early today. He slowly made his way to the nursery to see you breastfeeding Mary in the rocking chair. When breastfeeding you always sand little nursery rhymes and rocked her back and forth. 

"Hey, there girls," Peter said walking in a pressing a kiss to your forehead. "She's up a little early?" 

"Yeah, that's okay though. I was already up," you said as Mary grabbed your extended thumb while she was eating, causing both your and Peter's hearts to melt. "I think she also just wanted to be held."

"She just needed a little hug? Well, I think that that can be arranged," Peter said stepping forward but winced. 

"Oh my gosh, Peter!" You said, observing the cuts on his chest. "Just hold on, I'll finish up and patch you up," you said. A few minutes later Mary finished eating and you placed her back in the crib before moving to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. 

"You need stitches," you said getting the rubbing alcohol out. 

"Good thing I married a hot nurse," Peter joked as you giggled. 

"I haven't been at work for months. Is it bad to say I'm glad you got hurt, just so I can practice my stitches?" You joked as Peter winced. "Sorry." 

"No, it's okay. Thank you for helping," Peter says watching you furrow your brows together in concentration.  "You look cute when you're concentrated," 

"Stop flirting with me and sit still!" You said holding his shoulders down so he couldn't move. Peter smiled and leaning forward to kiss you, causing you to giggle. 

"Shh, you don't want to wake Mary up," Peter whispered, as you smiled and kissed him again before putting a bandage over his chest. 

"Come on, let's go to bed," you said gesturing over to your room as Peter nodded and followed you to your bedroom. You didn't want to sleep on Peter's chest, but you wanted to snuffle with him. So you tucked yourself under his arm.

"Goodnight my spider-dad," you whispered to your already asleep husband.