Just friends (Part 1)

"Hey, I was thinking that you should come over tonight. My parents are out of town for two weeks and said I could have some friends over. Do you want to come?" I asked Peter before taking a french fry from his poutine.

"Sure, that sounds like fun. I'll be there." He said as you smiled and took another fry.

"Cool, be there at 6 for pizza, and bring the last star wars movie. It's the only on I don't have." I said as he nodded and took a sip from his Pepsi.

Later
"Y/N! I have the pizza!" Peter said knocking on my apartment door.

"Just a second!" I said getting up from my couch and opening the door to see Peter holding the pizza's, but he looks different. "Hey, what's up. Wait where's your glasses?"  I asked as he shrugged.

"I uh got contacts after school. How do they look?" He cute asked as you smiled and took the pizza's from him.

"You look nice, but why didn't you tell me? We always tell each other Everything." You said putting the pizza's down on the kitchen counter.

"I wanted to surprise you, I'm sorry." He said pouting as you playfully rolled your eyes and hit him in the shoulder.

"Don't do that, come on let's eat." You said opening the pizza box.

'Gosh, he's so cute.' You thought watching him take a bite of pizza. If it isn't already obvious, you have a huge crush on Peter, and you have for years.

"Okay, so I was wondering if you wanted to watch 'I Still Believe?' I heard it was really good." You asked as Peter shrugged and nodded. "Okay, I'll be right back, I got it on disk." You said quickly running to your room to grab the case.  When you come back you see Peter laughing at something on his phone.  "Whatcha looking at?" You asked as he quickly put his phone down and shook it off.

"Nothing." He said as you rolled your eyes and grabbed his phone. "Y/N..." Peter said reaching out to try and grab his phone but it's to late I already see what he was laughing at.  It was a picture of Liz with a text under it. He was talking with Liz the whole time!

"Why are you talking to Liz?" You said as Peter quickly grabbed his phone back.

"I wasn't she just sent me this pic with a little message. I didn't respond." He said as you rolled your eyes.

"Yeah but you didn't have to look at it, you could of waited for two more hours.  I was only gone for like 15 seconds!" You said as getting angrier by the minute. "I can not believe you, you can't go 5 minutes without talking about Liz. I thought that maybe you'd have the decency to not talk about her, let alone do this, in my own home." You said as Peter got up off the couch and gave you a hug.

"I know, I'm sorry. It was a crappy thing to do.." He said before you cut him off.

"Don't you realize that I like you! And I know that you'll never like me back the way  I want, and it bothers me how 'in love' you are with Liz and I'm jealous you're not in love with me!" You said as Peter looked at you with sad eyes.

"Y/N..." He said but you just shook your head.

"I can't do this right now." You said grabbing your jacket, phone, and keys and leaving your apartment. You just couldn't deal with Peter right now and had to get out of there or else you might of just exploded.

"Y/N!" You heard from behind you and turned around and saw Peter running after you. "Y/N wait!" Peter said as you quickly started running away from him, but he started running too and quickly caught up to you.  "Please Y/N." He said grabbing your wrist.

"What Peter! I just poured my heart out to you and you just stood there and brushed my feeling aside to respond to Liz's text. I thought you were my best friend, and that even if you didn't like me you would at least give me a little bit of attention!" You said wiping away the tears that were flowing down your face. "I have to go." You said as Peter let go of your wrist and watch you run back home.