Hogwarts (Part 4)

"I just got the tickets for the tournament, will you come with me?" Peter asked flashing two tickets in front of your face, as you swatted his hands away.

"Of course. Just get your hand away from my face." You said as he grabbed your hand and kissed the back of it. "Do you know our one year anniversary is tomorrow?"

"Yes I do, and I have gifts. Do you?" He asked as you nodded and gasped.

"Of course I do, how dare you ask me if I went shopping." You said making Peter laugh and playfully rolling his eyes.

"Mr. Parker, Miss Stark. Class is beginning in five minutes. I suggest you hurry." Snape said interrupting our conversation.

"Oh thank you professor." You said was he nodded and you grabbed Peter and started dragging him to defense against the dark arts. "Hurry!" You said making him roll his eyes but started picking up the pace.

"Okay class in here is a Bogart, now the spell were going to be using against it is what?" Lupin asked the whole class.

"Ridikulas! Professor!" You said raising your hand as he smiled.

"Very good Miss. Stark, why don't you go first?" He asked as you smiled and nodded, letting go of Pete's hand and raising your wand.

"Okay three..two..one.. now!" He said letting the Bogart out, to reveal your father and mother  a green haze, they were hit with a killing curse.

"Ri...ridiklis." You said quietly bit loudly  enough to send the Bogart away, before turning away and running back to Peter burying your face in his shoulder to try and hide the tears.

"Okay Mr. Long bottom, you're up next." Lupin said trying to move the class along.

"Come, let's set outside." Peter said dragging you out of the room, looking at Lupin who nodded, allowing us to leave. As soon as we got out of the classroom Peter sat you down right outside the door and sat beside you. Allowing you head to lean on his shoulder as you continued to cry. Not long after everyone started to leave Lupin stuck his head out of the door.

"Miss Stark, a word?" He asked, "You can come, Mr. Parker." He said as you nodded and stood up with Peter.

"I'm sorry for breaking down before sir. I should of been prepared." You said as he took a seat behind his desk and gestured for you and Peter to sit as well.

"To be honest I expected it, that's why I'm here to talk to you. I think you need to go home and talk to your parents about your birth parents. I know you're father, and he told me that you don't talk about your birth parents really at all. I think that if you want to grow as both a wizard and a person, you need to talk about them. I talked to Dumbledore and he allowed you and Mr. Parker to leave school for two weeks and come back right after exams, Mr. Parker will only be allowed to go for one week, since he's going to be writing exams, but you Miss Stark aren't ready for them, so you will be exempt."

"Thank you professor, I'll go pack my things right away." You said standing up as he did as well and shook your hand before leaving with Peter to go pack your things. "Thank you for being with me though all of this."

"Of course, you would do the same for me." Peter said helping zipping up your bag.