Goodnight Lullaby

Could you do one with an older Peter and y/n where they have a baby girl (about 6 months old). Peter comes home late after Spider-Man duties with his mask still on. He goes into the baby's room to tell her goodnight and she wakes up, sees his mask, and starts crying because the mask scares her. Peter freaks out bc he doesn't know why she's crying and y/n comes in to comfort her and figure out why she's crying. Peter takes off the mask, and she's fine, then he takes her to his room and they all go bed with the baby asleep on Peter's chest. Sorry if it's too detailed, but I hope you like it!

Words: 470

This short imagine is for @starr238 I hope you liked this cute little story. Enjoy!

Late night missions are a normal for Peter, he usually get's home around midnight, where both his newborn baby and wife are sound asleep, but tonight the baby wasn't asleep.

 Right after patrol Peter goes immediately to the nursery, suit and everything still on. When he walks in he sees his little girl wide awake, little arms flailing around. 

Peter was so tired and distracted by his little girl that he forgot to take his mask off so when he approaches the baby she gets scared and starts crying.

 "Oh no!" Peter says picking up the baby only to hear the baby cry louder. Peter quickly puts the baby down on the diaper changing table, wondering if it was a dirty diaper, but instead he finds a clean diaper.

 He then tries to give the baby a bottle, but she won't take that either. "Y/N?" Peters gently wakes you up with the baby crying in the crib just a room over. "I can't get the baby to stop crying. I need your help. I've tried everything." He said, as you turned around and jumped a little.

 You weren't used to Peter wearing his mask, so it caught you off guard.

 "I bet it's your mask Pete. She's never seen you with your mask on, so it probably scared her," you said as Peter tugged his mask off. 

"I haven't thought of that. I'll go see if that's it. Thanks babe." Peter says quickly kissing you before returning to the nursery, where once the baby see's Peter immediately stops crying.

 "Huh, who would of thought." He says smiling and holding lifting the baby up, holding her to his chest and walking back to your shared bedroom.

 "Did it work?" You sleepily asked, as Peter nodded and laid back putting the baby on his chest. 

"What would I do without you?" Peter jokingly asked.

 "You'd feel guilty for scaring our kid. Now goodnight," you said turning over and falling asleep. 

"Goodnight," Peter said to you, "and goodnight to you love bug." He said kissing your daughters forehead.