Who am I supposed to love?

Can you do one where Peter is after fighting Mistereo on the bridge at the end of SpiderMan far from home and is limping on the bridge in pain and asks Ned and the others where Y/n is but they tell him that she's right here.Instead of Y/n running towards Peter it's Mj until eventually Y/n comes running towards Peter and jumps into his arms or something. And he's more happy to see Y/n more then Mj

Words: 900

This is a imagine for @MissScarlettParker! Thanks for the great imagine, this was so cute to write. Please keep sending in requests.  Hope you like it!

'Y/N'

 'Where's Y/N?' 

Is all that Peter thought of after fighting Mysterio. 

He had noticed that you,Ned, MJ, Betty, and Flash were all being chased by drones.

"Ned!" Peter yelled, running up to Ned. "Are you guys okay? Where's Y/N?" Peter asked, quickly realizing what he had just said and covered his mouth. Peter was kinda sort dating MJ. He wasn't supposed to be thinking about you.

"Umm MJ's alright, but I haven't seen Y/N she wasn't in the vault with us." Ned said, as Peter's heart started racing. The idea or you being hurt scared him. 

He quickly put his mask on and webbed his way back to the bridge where he last saw you. 

"Y/N?" He yelled looking all over the bridge for you. 

"Peter!" You yelled running from under a pile of stone and ran into Peters arm burying your head into his neck. 

"Are you okay? You didn't get hurt right?" Peter asked cupping your cheek as you nodded. "Good, I don't know what I'd do if you where hurt." 

"What happened are you okay?" You asked, wiping some blood off his forehead from the big cut on his forehead. He would probably need stiches. 

"Yeah, I'm okay now," he said as MJ came running from around the corner.

"Peter!" She yelled as you and Peter quickly separated. MJ came running into Peter's arms and hugged him like you had. You had forgotten for a moment that they where dating. You wished they weren't. 

"We have to get out of public Peter. Come on!" Happy said, ushering all the kids into another jet that was sent. Everyone ran into the jet and took there seats. MJ and Peter sat next to each other, while Betty and Ned sat next to each other, leaving you and Flash to sit next to each other. 

Midway through the flight you look up from the window to see Peter looking at you. You smiled at him but tried to make it quick because of MJ. As soon as you landed in the airport the rest of the class was waiting for you. 

As soon as you landed you called your mom and told her that you where alright and that you'd be home on the next flight. 

Luckily Mr. Harrington had you and Peter sitting next to each other. 

"Are you and MJ actually dating, because if you are then why where you flirting like that with me on the bridge?" You asked, watching Peter. 

"I don't know. We never actually made it official but this trip has really made me see that we're just not meant for each other. We're two different people," Peter said. "In fact the trip has helped me see who I really like," he said watching you blush and leaning in before you stopped him. 

"I think you should break up with MJ, before anything else happens," you whisper. 

"Okay, be right back," he said standing up and moving to the empty seat next to MJ.

"MJ, I know you feel the same way, but I don't think that we're meant to be together. We're both different people who want different things in life. Your not looking for a boyfriend just for a boy friend. I think that we should just stay friends," Peter said watching MJ's face turn into relief. 

"Thank god. No offense Parker, but I was thinking about calling this off before the London trip. I'm glad you still want to be friends," she says hugging him. 

After talking for a little longer Peter moves back to his original seat to see you fast asleep, face pressed up against your palm. He smiles and takes a seat next to you and putting his hand on top of yours, causing you to stir. 

"I didn't mean to wake you." Peter said, as you smiled. 

"It's okay. I want to talk with you," you said, intertwining your fingers, "how did it go?" 

"She was going to break up with me if I didn't," Peter joked. "Can I be honest with you?" He asked, as you nodded. "On the bridge when I couldn't see you or hear you I had thought that you where dead and my hear stopped. I should of been more worried about MJ, but I could only think about you." 

"I was thinking about you to. Wondering if Mysterio had shot you when I heard the gunshot. My heart stopped," you said as he smiled and leaned in kissing your cheek. 

"I can't wait to take you out on a date," Peter whispered making you blush yet again. 

As the plane landed you held hands the whole way out until you separated at the exit where both your parents and Peters aunt was waiting for you. 

"I'll call you tonight!" You said as Peter nodded and waved as you left with your mom. 

Things seemed so perfect, if only you knew what was about to happen the next day.