Washington (Part 3)

The as soon as May came home Peter told her that we were dating she was absolute over the moon and took us out for dinner. 

"Okay what would you like?" She asked as we drove down a main street. I could feel Peters eyes on me telling me to decided so I did.

"I've been craving some pasta. What about Olive Garden?" I said as everybody ohhed and awwed.

"Yes that sounds good. Hopefully there still open. It's 8:30." May said clapping her hands.

"Good choice." Peter said squeezing my hand that was holding his. He quickly got out his phone.  "Can Ned join us?" He asked pouting a little.

"Sure. If he can get a ride. Tell him we'll take him back." May said pulling into the parking lot. Luckily because it was pretty ate there were a whole bunch of tables left for us. So we easily got a table of four.

"Hey y'all the party is officially on!" Ned said sitting down next to Peter and May. "Did you guys order yet?" He asked opening the menu.

"No we literally just got here. How did you get here so quick?" Peter asked as the waiter came with all the waters.

"I was literally planning on going to the gaming store next door so. Ya I just walked like an extra 2 minutes." He said not even looking up from the menu, but somehow noticed me and Peter's hands. "Wait are you too like.. dating now?" He asked lowering his menu to look at us.

I could tell Peter was looking at me so I answered. "Yes, we are dating Ned. Right before we cam here actually."

"That's so cool. I'm happy for you guys." He said patting Peter on the back.

Peter's POV
"Have you told Y/N.." He said before I covered his mouth with my hand and just shook my head and looked over at Y/N who was talking with May. "Dude you need to tell her eventually." Ned said taking my hand away, as I sighed.

"I know I just don't want to do anything like scare her off. She's seen what I can do." I whispered holding up the menu to cover our faces. "Please let me tell her. She's staying at my place I'll tell her tonight."

"Okay are you ready for me to take your order?"

Later that night
"It was good seeing you Ned. come back anytime." May said waving because Ned had to leave early. "I'll be right back kids. Bathroom break." May said heading off to eh bathroom.

"What were you and Ned talking about before the waiter came?" She asked playing with my fingers a little. "Don't say nothing because I saw you guys whispering and trying to cover something up."

Crap

I instantly stiffen up under her gaze. "Just talking about Ned's girl situation. He's kind of embarrassed to talk about it with anyone else." I said mentally high-fiving myself for the good excuse, but I also felt guilty for lying to my girlfriend at the same time.

"Oh okay, sorry for blaming you." She said leaning over and gave me a kiss. Yep defiantly guilty for lying.

Y/N'S POV
It was around 10 when we got home from the restaurant and immediately started getting ready for bed since we have school the next day. Luckily I actually brought PJ'S so I quickly changed into those.

"Can I use your hair brush I don't forgot mine?" I asked walking into Peter's room to see him in some sort of baggy suit thing. He immediately turned around and dropped his phone. He instantly rushed to me and covered my mouth before I could say/ do anything.  "What the hell is this Peter?" I asked pushing him back which made the 'suit become tighter then I knew what it was.

Peter my boyfriend.

Was Spider-man.

"Oh my gosh Peter." I whispered slowly backing away to get a better look.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was going to tell you when I came back." He said taking my hand.

"Uhh.. have you told May yet?" I slowly said still processing what was happening. He just shook his head and bit his bottom lip in nervousness. "Okay,  where were you going?" I asked looking at the mask on the floor.

"Uhh I patrol around the city for around an hour." He said slowly to make sure not to trigger anything.

"Okay." I said as he just looked at me.

"Okay?" He said looking very confused at me.

"Okay, go out on patrol."I said as he almost instantly cheered up and kissed me on the cheek. "Just be careful okay?" I said grabbing his hand before he left out the window.

"Of course. See you later." He said jumping out the window. 

Peter's POV
As soon as I came back about an hour later form patrol Y/N was sitting on the couch obviously waiting for me.

"You're still awake?" I asked coming up behind her startling her.

"Of course. I wanted to make sure you were okay." She said putting one hand over her heart. "I also have questions." She said changing her tone from soft and caring to firm and demanding.

"Okay." I said sitting next to her and held her hand when she started talking.

"When did this happen? I don't remember any event that could cause this to happen." She said looking at me.

"Well when our science class went to Oscorp they took us to specific room and I managed to get bit by one of there radioactive spiders and ya." I said shrugging my shoulders as she slowly nodded.

"So that was what a year ago?" She asked looking a little bit hurt. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Y/N's POV

"I wanted to but I haven't told anyone. The only reason Ned knows is because he also walked into me changing. I was going to tell you as soon as I got back." He said as I nodded and engulfed him in a hug.

"Okay, as long as your being responsible." I said pulling away to  look him in the eyes.

"Ya, I have a AI in my suit." He said handing me his mask. "Are you okay?" He asked rubbing my arm.

"Yes, I think I'm just a bit shocked that my boyfriend is actually Spider-man." I said smiling at him and leaned forward so my head was resting in the crook of his neck.  "You scared me when you jumped out of that window. I though I was never going to see you gain." I said as he pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

"I wouldn't do that to you. I love you too much." He said as we both chuckled.

"I love you too. We've only been dating for 24 hours and were already saying 'I love you.'. I like it." I said leaning up to kiss him.

"Oh please, I've been in love with you for years."

(Words 1170)