Blanket

request for @Maggie_Rhee11

Peter and Y/N are already dating and they go on a mission with the rest of the Avengers and yk it was hard and stressful and long (you can add some parts about the mission if you want)And then they stop the bad guys and then they go back home or to the Avengers compound but they both still have a school project to work on and they are super tired so instead Peter ask if they can just cuddle for a bit but they both end up falling asleep and the Avengers see and like tease them/thinks it's adorable and like Natasha or Tony puts a blanket on them. Then they wake up like "ah we have a project still!"

"Y/N get down!" Nat said pushing your head down as a bullet flew over your head. You were the elemental on your team, being able to control the weather and nature around you. 

You quickly got up and sent an ice flash at him freezing him to the ground. As Nat jumped over the barrel and shot him in the shoulder. 

"Spider-Man ger in there!" You yelled over the comm, as Peter swung his way in and over to the control deck where the file was. He quickly inserted the USB and started fighting people while waiting for the files downloaded. 

You quickly grew a vine and swung your way up to Peter to help him fight more guards.

"Shoot, I forgot we still have the science project to finish when we get back. I haven't even started!" Peter exclaimed. 

"Crap, I'm almost done with mine. I'll help you with yours," you said punching a guard in the face before icing his feet. 

"Really! That'd be great babe!" Peter said before being cut off by Sam. 

"Can you stop flirting with each other and focus on getting the USB out of here?" Sam asked over comms as you groaned. 

"Yeah, you guys can talk about this after the mission!" Natasha said throwing you a iPad to shut off the bases' technology. 

"Sorry," you said running to the plane and helping up Peter who tore off his mask and blushed. 

"That was a little too close guys," Nat said, "try and cut the time next time."  

You nodded and blushed, not looking towards Peter, he was fiddling with his fingers and looking down. Nat was one of the few who approved of yours and Peter's relationship. The other one being your father Tony Stark.

After landing back at the compound you both split up from the adults and rushed to your office where your computer was. You spent the next four hours helping and finishing your projects together. Peter had basically nothing so he was starting from scratch. 

As soon as he finished his project you immediately crashed on the couch with the t.v playing Riverdale. 

"Aww look, they fell asleep," Tony said to Nat as they walked into your room. "Do you think we should wake them?" 

"No, they worked hard during the mission and worked for four hours. They deserve a break," Nat said grabbing the blanket you had on your gaming chair and tapped Tony to spread it over you. Tony smiled. 

"He's a good kid Tony, you can trust him with her," Nat said before pressing a kiss to your forehead. 

"I know, they're both pretty great,"

"Y/N, Peter! Get up it's almost 8!" Nat said from the kitchen waking you both up. 

"Crap!" Peter said, as you both ran to your closet where some of Peter's clothes were stored. Peter quickly got changed while you washed your face and put a sweater on. About five minutes later you were both dressed, fed and out the door. 

"Can you drive?" You asked Peter and threw the keys to him as he nodded. Your dad had gotten a car for your birthday, and you insisted on driving yourself to school as soon as possible. 

"I'll see you in Bio?" You asked Peter, because he insisted on walking you to class in the morning. 

"Yes, and thank you again for helping me with the project," he said pecking you on the lips. 

(i'm so sorry this took so long to put out, i hope you liked this cute little blurb)