1920

"Milady, Mr. Parker is here to see you." The butler, Daniel said as I nodded allowing him to let Mr. Parker in.

"Peter, good to see you what are you doing here?" I asked standing up and offering him a seat for tea. 

"I'm actually here to ask you something." He said as I smiled but turned around to see him on one knee. "Y/N L/N, I'm here to ask for your hand in marriage. We've known each other for years, and now, but the moment I set my eyes on you I knew we'd be married. So will you do me the honor and marry me?" He asked as I smiled and nodded covering my mouth so I would yell and alert Daniel.

 "Oh Peter, it's beautiful." I said looking at the ring he had given me. It was a white golden band with a small diamond in the center. Me and Peter had grown up with each other, both of our families were wealthy, so we were allowed to see each other often, but unfortunately when Peter was 16 both his parents died in a automobile accident. Which left him to live with his uncle and aunt miles away. As soon as he turned 18 thought he moved out and found a place right next door to my house.

He was one of the wealthiest lads in country since his aunt and uncle also passed due to old age, so he not only inherited his parents fortune, but his uncle and aunts fortune.

"I only wish our parents could be here for the wedding." I said as he smiled and nodded. Most recently, my parents had passed. My mother to a flu and my dad to a broken heart, and because I was a only child I inherited everything. Lucky me.

Once we were married, I'm doing to move into Peter's estate and rent out the house. I had it all planned out.

Soon the wedding came and went, it was amazing. We has it in Peter's backyard and invited our closest friends and the little family we had left. Then left for Europe in the morning. We had planned to go to Paris then Rome for the next two weeks.

"This is the nicest hotel, I've ever been in." I said looking around the luxurious room still holding Peters hand as the footmen set our nags down.

"Thank you." Peter said nodding and giving him a few pounds. "It is very nice, but I've seen nicer." He said as you spun around looking at his smug face.

"Oh stop making me blush." I said as he laughed and pulled me to him. Wrapping his arms around me.

"How did you manage to get this much time off work?" I asked.

"I told the company I'm getting married, I mean I do own the place." He said as I smiled and tucked his collar.

"Right, I forgot. My husband, the company owner." I said as he laughed and kissed me. "Oh be careful, the footman might see us."

"Who cares! This is my house, I'll kiss you where ever I want." He said making us both laugh. "

(Short little imagine, I'm really loving this theme so I'll do more.)