I I didn't tell you because I love you

(Words 1016)

Warnings: Mentions of Seizures due to epilepsy, hospitals, fluff,

"This is going to be the best weekend ever. My parents are going away for the weekend, you guys have to come over tonight for a sleepover. We can watch movies and eat junk." Y/n said plopping down in front of her two best friends, Peter and Ned.

"Yeah sure. I can make that work." Ned said, looking to Peter who looked squeamish.

"I don't know. I'm pretty busy tonight." Peter mummers as Y/n pouts.

"Come one Peter. You're always busy, this is the first group get together we've had together for years." Ned said, as Peter sighed and looked to Y/N who was pouting.

"Ok. I can cancel my plans tonight." Peter mumbled as Y/n squealed and quickly wrapped her arms around his neck in a quick hug before rushing off to class.

"Spiderman is taking a day off." Ned whispered to himself as Peter followed his gaze on Y/n.

"Come in. The pizza is going to be here soon and all he hunks food is on the coffee table. So dig in." Y/n said opening her front door to the two boys as they nodded.

Y/N had really gone all out for this movie night. She had bought three types of pop, had five bags of chips, four different jumbo candy bags, and was ordering pizza.

"Can we pay for he pizza or something? You got a lot of snacks, this must of been expensive." Peter asked, as Y/N shrugged.

"Sure, but it wasn't that bad. I have a job you know guys. I can afford splurging once in a while."   Y/N said, flashing a smile to the boy before walking over to the T.V where all the DVD were.

"Can we please watch that old cowboy movie? We haven't seen it in a while!" Ned asked, pulling an old western from the shelf, looking to Peter and Y/n.

"Sure" Both Y/n and Peter said. Peter wasn't really interested in the movie, he just wanted to spend time with his friends. As soon as the DVD was put in the doorbell rang.

"That's the pizza. I'll get it." Peter said, as Y/n nodded from the couch as Ned threw his wallet to help cover some of the pizza.

"Hey $16.25 please." The delivery person said, as Peter nodded and handed them a $20. All of the sudden a crash was heard behind Peter and Ned let out a scream.

Peter quickly whipped around to see the TV on and Y/N on the ground thrashing around.

"Y/n!" Peter said, running to Y/N, pizza completely forgotten. "What happened?"

"I don't know, I just started the TV, and Y/n got up to go to the bathroom when she just passed out and started jerking around.

"Guys, she's having a seizure! Sit her up right." The delivery person said coming to Peter and Neds side.

Peter quickly, but gently sat her up holding her head as well.

"I'll call the police as well. You guys stay with her." The delivery person said as Peter nodded.

"I didn't know Y/N was prone to seizures." Ned whispered.

Peter didn't know either.

About an hour later an ambulance came to pick up Y/N. Both Peter and Ned went in the ambulance, but had to wait in the waiting room while they treat Y/N.

"Where's Y/N?" May asked, as Peter whipped around to see his aunt, tears streaming down his face.

"She's getting checked up on." Peter sobbed as May nodded.

"Have you called her parents?"

"Yeah, there on a plane now." Ned spoke up for Peter. May nodded and led her nephew to a seat.

"Did she tell you guys about her epilepsy?" May asked combing her fingers through Peter's hair.

"No, the doctor said shes had it for years as well!" Peter said, clearly frustrated.

"She probably has a reason. Give her the benefit you guys." May said as the doctor came out of Y/N's room.

"You guys came on with her?" The boys nodded, "she's okay. We've controlled her episode but shes going to stay overnight to be monitored." The doctor said as May nodded and left to talk to the doctor more.

A few hours later, when Y/N's parents got back everyone was allowed in the room.

"I'm sorry she didn't tell you. I think she didn't want you guys to live on edge all the time." Her Mother said, as Peter nodded. He couldn't imagine going through what Y/N's going through.

"Pe..te..?" Y/N hoarsely asked, squeezing her father's hand. "What happened?"

" You had a seizure sweetheart. Poor Ned and Peter had to call us." Her Mother said, as you looked over to Peter.

"I'm sorry, I burdened this on you. This is why I didn't tell you." Y/N said with a wobbly voice, tears in her eyes. "You must hate me for jumping you with this."

"Hey, no. I don't hate you. I don't mind taking care of you or making sure you're okay. I would hope you would do the same for me, so that's what keeps me going." Peter said, as you smiled and nodded.

"I'm here for you too." Ned said from the door. "But you do owe us a movie night."

"Deal," Y/N chuckled, "can I have a moment with Peter?" Y/N asked, her parents nodded and left to grab some food.

"Did my episode ruin my chance?" Y/N asked.

"What chance?"

"My chance to ask you out?" Y/N whispered embarrassingly. "I was going to ask you out, because Ned was going to leave a little bit early and then it would of been just you and I..." Y/N rambled as Peter cut her off.

"I would love to go out. In fact, I was going to ask you out as well." Peter smiled.

"Wait, you're not just saying this because I'm sick, right?" Y/N asked, as Peter took her hand and pressed a kiss to the back of it.

"Absolutely not, you can ask Ned how obsessed with you I am," He chuckled, "I promise I really do like you."

"Good." Y/N whispered, before leaning in to kiss him.