Parallel

Words: 600 ish

for @lovelyjemma

(This isn't very long but it still hurts the same, I really hope you liked it!) 

"Stay here Y/N and watch the box,"  Peter said as you nodded and grabbed the box.

"I'll guard it with my life," you said as Peter nodded, "Hey Peter! Stay safe okay?" You asked as Peter nodded and pressed a kiss to your forehead before webbing away. 

There was a lot of fighting going around, and you started to get a little antsy. All of a sudden Harry flew in front of you in his green goblin costume and saw the box in your hand. 

"You have it, not Peter!" He said lunging towards you as you screamed and clutch the box tighter to your chest. 

"Peter!" You screamed as you heard Peter swinging towards you both. 

"Harry, let her go. She has nothing to do with anything!" Peter said, webbing Harry's board to the clock tower ledge. Causing him to let you go. Peter quickly swung to you and grabbed you before you hit the top of the tower, landing on a small ledge. 

"Are you alright?" He asked, as you nodded and handed him the box. 

"I love you, okay," you said cupping his cheeks and giving him a quick kiss only to be interrupted by Harry pushing you both over the small ledge you were perched upon. 

"No!" Peter said, diving down to catch you. He Saw you blink a few times, before smiling one last time before closing your eyes, as Peter's web caught you, but not in time. 

His web caught you but the impact was enough to have you bounce on the web and hit your head on the ground. Peter was a little occupied, he saw his web had caught you and assumed that you were okay and continued to fight with Harry. 

"Are you sure you should be worried about me? I think Y/N is looking a little worse than me, and the only thing worse is death," he spat as Peter turned around, horrified. 

"Y/N?" He whimpered, quickly webbing Harry to the ground, and slowly made his way over to you. You weren't responding to anything he had said and had seen a small pool of blood underneath your head. 

"Oh baby," he said brushing a few stray hairs away from your beautiful face. He knew you were dead, he knew your last words were 'I love you' and to him. 

"I'm going to kill you!" Peter said and walking over to where Harry was still webbed up and punched him hard in the face. 

"I didn't do anything, it was your fault bringing her here and putting her in this kind of danger, the life of a superhero," Harry spat as Peter punched him again and again. "Would you think dear Y/N would want this Peter, having blood like this on your hands?"

"Y/N's dead, and it's your fault. I don't care what anyone thinks, I'm going to kill you," he said as Harry was one punch away from passing out. 

'I love you Peter, don't lose yourself tonight okay? I know things might be hard, but just remember who you are,' you said right before Peter left your shared apartment to go fight goblin. Little did he know you were going to sneak out and help him. 

You were one of the only ones who believed that Peter was strong and could overcome anything. You knew that he could overcome the hurt and revenge.  Peter started crying thinking of the sweet memory you shared before everything was ruined. 

"I'll spare your life for Y/N," Peter sobbed, "but your going to rot in a jail cell for the rest of your life Harry," Peter said before hearing the slight sirens of the cops. Peter quickly made his way back to your body and pressed one last kiss to your forehead. 

"I love you too,"