The Plan

"I just want to go on a trip with my friends and a girl I really like. Is that too much to ask?" Peter asked Ned on the flight. He was mad since he found out that Nick Fury was trying to contact him. 

"Dude just calm down. You can still have fun, and be Spiderman." Ned said.

"Dude whenever you guys get involved someone could get hurt." Peter said making Ned nod in agreement.

"I guess. But dude this is the only time you could actually get one in one time with Y/N." Ned said making me look over to her table. She wasn't popular or anything, but she had a good amount of friends that made it difficult to just talk with her alone. None of her normal friends were going in the trip, so it gave Peter the perfect opportunity to talk to her.

"Okay. The Plan is in action." Peter said as Ned nodded and stood up to go talk to Y/N. "Hey Y/N. What's that!" Peter asked pointing to a notebook.

"Oh It's my poem book. I like to write." She said flipping threw some of the pages to show him. "Are you excited about the trip tomorrow?" She asked suprising me.

"Um yeah. We've only been planning this for 3 months." Peter said making her laugh as he sat down next to her. "What are you most excited about?" He asked.

"Paris. Eiffel tower at midnight, the baggetes. My sister lives in Paris so she always brags about the food and views.  What about  you?" She said.

"Paris as well. My aunt always talks about it." He said making her smile as the bell went off.

"I'll see you tomorrow Peter Parker." She said getting up and walking to her next class. As I turned around to face Ned he gave me two thumbs up and had the biggest grin on his face I've ever seen.

Y/N'S POV
"Okay bye mom." I said giving her one last hug before going through the security gates and into the waiting room for our flight. "Hey Peter." I said walking up behind him to go through security. 

"Hey. That was your mom?" Peter asked me ad I nodded. "You look like her." He said as I smiled and blushed.

"Thanks." I said as he nodded before going through security. "I don't think I look like her but everyone else says I do." I said as we all walked to the waiting area. "Do you want to sit together?" I asked as we both sat down.

"Me?" He asked pointing to himself as I nodded. "Sure, if Mr. H let's us." He said as I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder waiting for the plane to board. As soon as we board the plane I see Peter had saved a seat for me.  "Y/N!" He said waving to me, I waved back and made my way back to him.

"Hey thanks for saving me a seat." I said putting my stuff down.

"Wait Peter! Brad can't sit up front he's allergic to flowers, could you switch seats with him?" He asked. Me and Peter both look at each other, and I jut shrug.

"Okay sure." He said getting up and gathering his stuff. "Bye Y/N." He said before leaving. I was upset, I really wanted to sit by Peter, I've had a crush on him for a while now. Brad's just annoying and tries to hard.

Peter's POV
I can't believe the one time I get to sit by Y/N Mr. H makes me switch seat with Brad of all people. I can see behind me that Y/N was getting kind of annoyed with Brad, all the sudden she came up and tapped my shoulder to signal me to come to the bathroom with her.

"Save me." She said as we were waiting in line. "I wish you didn't have to switch." She said reaching for my hand.

"Y/N" I said looking around to see if anyone was watching.

"I really like you Peter. I have for a while." She said making me smile and blush.

"I really like you too." I said making her smile. "I've had a crush on you since fourth grade." I said making her giggle. "Can I kiss you?"  I said as he blushed even more and nodded. I smiled and gently kissed her.

"Wow. That was pretty good." She said pulling away and kissing me on the cheek. "Now please save me I don't want to sit with Brad." She said as I laughed and held her hand.

"Maybe we can get MJ to switch seat with you." I said as her face lit up and she nodded. "Let's go."

"MJ, could you do me a big favour and switch seats with me? I honestly can't stand Brad." She said as MJ looked back at Brad and sighed.

"Sure but you owe me a snack once we get there." She said as Y/N jumped up and down.

"Done." She said running back to her seat and gathering her stuff. "Thank you so much." She said taking her seat next to me.

"I can't wait to get to Paris." She said holding my hand. "You can take me to the Eiffel tower." She said leaning her head on my shoulder and making me smile.