Spill your guts or Fill you Guts (T.H)

"Hello everybody where back with Y/N L/N and Tom Holland, and were about to play fill your guts or spill your guts!" James said pointing to us, we where all sitting around a table with gross foods around us. "Okay, I'm going to be asking Y/N questions, Y/N will ask Tom , and Tom will be asking me. Okay Y/N here we go. I think I'm going to give you the spam smoothie. " He says picking up a card with a question. "Y/N.. been in movies such as Spider-man homecoming, Maze Runner, and Remember When. (Made up movie name) Rank those movies on best to worst in terms of quality." James said as both him and Tom laughed a little bit.

"No, I can't my managers going to Kill me." I said covering my face with my hands.

"Then you have to drink the smoothie." Tom says laughing. I just glared at him and smacked his arm.

"Shut-up, Okay.." I said picking up the smoothie and taking a so called, 'wiff' of it and seriously gagged. "That's so gross!" I said looking at Tom and James who where dying.  "Okay 3...2...1..." I said and took a quick sip of the smoothie. Both James and Tom gagged as well as I picked up my bucket and spit it out. "Eww!" I said shivering.

"Okay Tom it's your turn. I think I'm going to give you.. the bull penis." I said as his eyes widened.

"No no no no no!" Tom yelled throwing his head back.

"Okay Thomas, yesterday you posted a picture of you holding hands with a girl. Who was that girl in the picture?" I asked. I knew the answer to that question, it was me, but Tom and I have decided to try and keep our relationship on the down low. Luckily we talked about this the before going on the show so he knew not to answer.

"Um." He said looking over at me with 'hatred' in his eyes. "I hate you." He said picking it up, and smelling it before dropping ti and gagging. Both me and James laughed and James batted Tom on the back. Then all the sudden Tom picked it up and put it in his mouth.  I put a hand over my mouth, shocked and put a hand on his bicep.

He quickly spit it out into the bucket and took a big gulp from his water and washed his mouth out. "Okay James your turn. I'm going to give you the hot sauce shot." He said picking up his cars and chuckling. "James who was the worst singer you've had for Car-pool karaoke?" Tom said as the whole room owed.

"Umm, just because I can't eat that hot sauce and I know this person can handle this. I'm going to have to say Harry Styles." He said as everyone clapped.

"Fair." Tom said putting his card down.

"Okay that's all the time we have. Thank you Y/N L/N and Tom Holland!" James said as everyone clapped before someone yelled cut.

After the show I had to take a different car but I went to Tom and Haz's apartment for a little movie date. 

"Sorry you had to eat that bull thing.." I said coming out of the bathroom in some PJ'S.

"It's okay, You do dumb things when your in love." Tom said making me roll my eyes.

"You're the stupidest person ever." Harrison said coming into the living room and sitting next to Tom on a chair.

"But your my stupid person." I said making Harrison roll his eyes and started the movie.

(Words 606)