Big News at a Big Event(T.H)

"Hey everyone I'm here at the Spider man Far from Home Premier and we've just got word that Tom Holland has arrived." The interviewer said into the camera.

Today was the day we were going to tell everyone about our relationship. I was so nervous I thought I was going to throw up. 

"You'll do great." Tom said squeezing my hand when we pulled up.

"And here he is!" The interview aid as the car stopped and the driver got out to open the door. "There Tom is and it looks like he has a friend with him." She said as we both got out.

I was wearing a maroon dress that matched Toms suit, my hair was down and Toms makeup artist did my makeup for the carpet. As soon as I stepped out of the car a whole bunch of lights flashed around us making me squint.

"Right this way Mr. Holland." One of the guards said gesturing us to the eager interviewer.

"Hi Tom. I'm Deli from Vogue. Car to do an interview?" She asked as Tom looked at me while I nodded.

"Sure."

"Hey guys I'm Deli and I'm here with Spidey himself Tom Holland and...."

"Y/N." Tom said wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Nice to meet you." I said as he nodded. 

"So Tom what was is like filming in so many different destinations?" She asked.

"We'll it was hard when filming in  Venice and Prague because Y/N was in London, but we made it work, but other wise it was exhausting." He said making me smile.

"And Y/N. What's it like dating g one of the biggest stars in Hollywood?" She asked startling me. I wasn't expecting anyone to ask me questions.

"It's a little weird. But I loved him before he became a movie star." I said smiling at him. "But it feels nice that I can tell others now." I said as Deli nodded and asked Tom a few more questions before we had to move.

"Thank you for the interview have a good night." She said as we waved and left.

"That was stressful." I said wiping the sweat that developed on my forehead for the heat. "Can we go inside I need not use the washroom?" I asked as he nodded and lead me to the bathroom. "Be right back." I said letting go of his hand. As soon as I entered the bathroom I ran into someone. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." I said.... TO ZENDAYA!

"Oh It's alright. Hey you're Y/N Tom girlfriend right?" She asked as I nodded. "Nice to meet you. I'm Zendaya."

"Ya I know." I said smiling at her.  "It nice to meet you too." I said. As soon as we both finished, we walked out to find Tom together.

"Hey.... Oh hey Z." Tom said holding my hand as Z playfully stuck her tounge out. "I see you've met Zendaya?" Tom says as I nod.

"Its good to see you Y/N but I have to go. See you in there." She said waving to the both of us as we smiled and waved back.

"Oh my gosh that was Zendaya." I said making Tom laugh.

"Come one let's go in." Tom said leading me into the theater. As soon as we came in and found our seats Tom left to say the speech at the beginning of the movie. While Tom was saying his speech I started tearing up. It didn't hit me until now about how hard he's worked on this movie. I'm so proud of him. As soon as he finished he came back to sit next to me.

"I'm so proud of you." I said grabbing his hand and squeezing it.

"Thanks." He said kissing the back of my hand before the movie started. The movie was great it really showed a new side to Tom. After the premier we all went to the after party with the whole cast.

"So how did you like your first premiere?" Tom asked as we both walked into the party together.

"It was amazing I didn't realize how amazing they were. I don't feel very good though." I said as Tom furrowed his eyebrows together.

"What? Is it a head ache?" Tom asked as I shook my head and held my stomach. "Stomach ache?" He asked as I nod and lean my head on his shoulder.

"I've been feeling like this and been nauseous all week." I said as we headed toward a secluded booth. "I don't know maybe it's just a bug or something." I said as Tom flagged down a waitress and ordered me a water. All the sudden a burst of nausea hit me which made me get up and rush to the bathroom.

"Y/N?" Tom said getting up and following me to the bathroom where I ended up throwing up. "Oh Y/N." Tom said holding my hair and rubbing my back as I threw up.

"Tom.. I think I'm pregnant." I said as Tom eyes widened and started tearing up.

"Really?" Tom asked as I nodded, he smiled and engulfed me in a hug. "I'm going to be a dad." Tom said as we both smiled and enjoyed this moment together.