Get that Goblin

Words:
Genre/Warnings: angst, child kidnapping (will be ok)

Y/n and Peter in the future and they have a baby girl and she's taken by the green goblin and Peter has to fight him and get her back

Everleigh Kadience Parker was born October 5, 2025 at 4 a.m in the avengers compound. She was 5 pounds and 6 ounces and had all ten fingers and toes. To put it short, she was perfect. Luckily you and Peter lived in the compound penthouse. So a days after birth you where allowed to sleep in your own bed, as long as Peter kept an eye on you, which he would of course.

Life was defiantly different, it was hard getting used to the baby and you were kinda frustrated that you hadn't lost the baby bump as quick as you wanted, but when you held your little girl in your arms, it made you forget about how tired you were.

"She's asleep." Peter said, lifting the covers and looking over to the clock. Everleigh tended to sleep in three or four hour increments so at eleven o'clock you would probably have to go feed her. It had been around six months or routine so you had figured her out for the most part.

"What's on your mind? You've been a bit out of it today." You asked laying your head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around you.

"There was a alert that green goblin popped up again in the city, it just has me anxious." Peter said, as you nodded.

"You're not taking any time off?" You asked, pouting up at Peter for not spending time with you.

"I am, but I'm just being extra careful. I don't think I'd ever get over if something happened to Everleigh." 

"This is one of the safest penthouses in the world. I'm sure Ev will be okay." You said, hearing Everleigh crying over the baby monitor. You quickly turned your head to see the alarms where also going off, meaning that someone was in the compound and making there way up to the penthouse that wasn't authorized.

"Go to Everleigh!" Peter said, as you nodded and dashed to the nursery. Peter quickly put on his nanotech suit and dashed to the first floor where the intruder would be.

"Where are you?" He asked, as a heat signature popped up going up the stairs to the second floor where you where. "Crap!" Peter said, running to the staircase, but he was to late the intruder was in the hallway approaching the nursery door. He must have heat signature tech as well.

"Get back!" Peter heard you say, as he ran to the door only to be stopped by Green Goblin holding him in a choke hold.

"Spider-man and family." Norman Osborn said, not even looking at Peter and peaking over the crib to look at you daughter.

"Don't look at her!" You said, stepping in front of the crib to shield her. The alarm had gone off which meant that the others would be on there way up soon, so Peter knew that something was going to happen even sooner. before Peter could react, Green Goblin threw Peter against a wall and pushed you to the side before barreling towards the baby.

"No!" Peter said, webbing onto him as he flew out the window with you daughter. Peter's web managed to stick to his foot so as Goblin flew he brought Peter with him, but he didn't get to far before Goblin cut Peters web causing him to fall. Peter's spider legs came out and caught him luckily, but he could hear his daughter cries fade out in the distance as Green Goblin flew away with her.

Peter quickly swung back to the penthouse to make sure you were okay, which you were.

"Where is she?" You sobbed, looking in the crib.

"He took her." Peter said, engulfing you in his arms as Nat and the other avenges went down to start a rescue mission. "It's going to be okay. We'll find her."

"Go to the meeting. Get out girl back." You said, wiping a tear away as Peter nodded, and nodded to Pepper who was there to comfort you.

"We think we know where goblin took him. People heard Everleigh's crying and recorded him flying to the Oscorp warehouse." Nat said, as Peter took deep breaths and nodded. "We'll get a team together and go now."

"I want to come." Peter said.

"You can come. But you can't fight, alright?" Sam said, as Peter nodded. He knew if he got his hands on goblin that he'd kill him.

"Let's go get that goblin for kidnapping our niece." Nat said, as every single Avenger nodded and all loaded into the quin-jet.

"I promise I'll bring her back safely. Stay with Pepper okay? I'll let you know what happens." Peter said, pressing a kiss to your lips before boarding the jet, as you nodded. You trusted Peter with your life, but his was your daughters life and Peter was still adjusting to being a father. You didn't know what was going to happen.

"There! I see a small hear signal, that must be where Everleigh is!" Nat said, pointing to the west side of the warehouse. "You go get your daughter Peter, we'll handle Goblin." Nat said, but before she could finish Peter had already dove from the plane.

Everleigh was still crying and flailing her little arms around, when Peter reached her. He gently picked her up and cradled her head. Luckily Goblin had put her in some blanket's, so she was swaddled, but he was still worried she was hurt. He scanned her tiny body, but she didn't have a single scratch on her.

"It's okay honey. I'm here." Peter said, bouncing on his heels and shushing her, trying not to alert anyone.

"Hey!" A bigger guard said, as Peter spun around and to see him with a pistol. He gently placed Everleigh on the ground and held his hands up. "Don't move!" He said, as Peter, scoffed and webbed the guys gun and used it to knock him out. 

Peter quickly made sure that the guard was knocked out before grabbing Everleigh and running out the garage door.

"Did you get Goblin?" Peter asked through the coms.

"Yeah, we got him. Where heading back to the jet, how's Everleigh?" Doctor Strange asked, as Peter sighed and looked down at his daughters tear stained face.

"Yeah she's okay. Unharmed. I'll meet you guys at the jet." Peter said, webbing Everleigh to his chest so that he could swing to the jet. As soon as everyone made it back to the jet they made ran a scan on Everleigh to make sure she was unharmed, which she was.

"I'm going to call Y/N." Peter said, as Nat nodded and took Everleigh so Peter could hold the phone.

"Peter?" You asked, as Peter smiled at the sound of your voice. "Do you have Everleigh?"

"Yeah I do. We just finished a scan ans she's completely fine. Such a trooper." Peter said, hearing you sob on the other end.

"Good, that's so great," you sniffled. "When are you coming back?"

"We're about ten minutes away from the compound. So soon, how are you?" Peter asked, looking back to make sure Everleigh was still asleep."

"I'm okay now that I know she's okay. What about you? Did you get hurt?" Y/N said, as Pepper patted her back.

"No, I managed to get out without a scrape," Peter said. "Hey, we're going to land soon, so I'll talk to you very soon." Peter said, as Y/N nodded.

"See you soon babe."