Chapter 16-Connor's POV

*Connor's POV*

Dear diary,
We just had a SMASHING party, well except for one thing:

I won't go into too much detail because I never do. Basically, we had a party. It was supposed to be me, Crystal, Summer, Cecilia, Brad, Tris and Jemz but Cecilia HAD to invite the media and a bunch of other crazy people. But before I carry on, I have to say that Crystal was looking GORGEOUS!!! Her nickname was definately the right choice. Anyway, the media people walked in and came up to me and Crystal.
"Well, who are you?" The man said looking at Crystal. "My girlfriend." I said proudly while putting my arm around her. The media man looked at her, up and down, took a few pictures and said "Wow, seriously?! This girl? Look at her, she's ugly, fat and what is she wearing? I bet she got her ugliness from her mum and her fatness comes from her dad." Then Crystal ran upstairs, I heard her slam the door and cry. I clenched my fists and pulled the mans collar. "Shut the f*** up." My grip tightened, I pulled him closer so our faces were almost touching. "No-one. And I mean NO-ONE talks to MY girlfriend like that OR ELSE I will kill them. You don't know what I am capable of." Steam was on the mans glasses. He gulped, looked away and said "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." " Sorry doesn't cut it, I need you to put this video on the internet, on tv, on youtube, ANYWHERE where people will see it." I handed him a camera. He looked around and watched it. It was a video of Cecilia, drunk as hell. She was in the kitchen, taking if her clothes and twerking. Man, it was embarassing. That was what I was going to use to free Brad. Also, when she was drunk, I told her that Brad was going to break up with her, she replied with a simple okay. I even asked her if I could put the video on the internet, she said "Hell yeah!" And I got it all on camera! So she can't say anything! And the 'dirt' that she had on Crystal, was nothing, she lied just so that Brad would date her.

After this, I ran up to Crystal's door and burst the door open, I ran towards the bed and sat next to her. "Don't cry gorgeous, ignore him, you're beautiful. Don't let people tell you otherwise." She ignored me and dug her head deeper and carried on crying into the pillow. "I love you for you, you should know that. And if other people don't like you then so what? I love you and that's all that matters. As doctor Seuss would say, those who mind don't matter and those who matter, don't mind." Crystal lifted her head and said "really?" "Yes!" I shouted. She sat up and hugged me. "I love you." I whispered in her ear. "I love you too." She replied. Our hug lasted a long time until I finally pulled away and said "now, lets find away to get rid of everyone."

So we went downstairs. We talked to Brad, Tris, Jemz and Summer when we all screamed:

THE POLICE ARE HERE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!

Everyone ran, we were so surprised that they believed us because it happens in movies, and what happens in movies, NEVER happens in real life. I mean how can you pick a lock with a bobby pin, and how do the girls ALWAYS have bobby pins?! Even if they're not wearing any! I could go on and on, but I won't.

Anyway, we went upstairs and fell asleep. Luckily, there was no mess so there was no tiding up to do, just A LOT of food left over! :p

A/N
Hi everyone, hope you enjoyed Connor's POV. Please let me know if you like reading other peoples POV's. And I'm sorry if you found this boring, because it was basically the last chapter but Connor's POV. Also please comment who you think I should do a POV for. (If that makes sense)?
Oh and I just wanted to say, be yourself, you shouldn't care what other people say. Oh and the full Dr Seuss quote is: Be Who You Are And Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter And Those Who Matter Don't Mind.
Just thought I'd share it with you! Also, I might start writing inspirational quotes on every chapter from now on, just to keep you guys motivated and if you are feeling upset, hopefully it will cheer you up! So please comment if you think it's a good idea.

Thanks!