Chapter 13- Surprise

Dear diary,

The Next Day

*Buzz Buzz*

Connor: Hey gorgeous, band practice at mine, wanna come round? x
Me: (OH MY GOD!!!! CONNOR WANTED ME TO GO OVER TO HIS HOUSE!!!! Okay, I'm overreacting, it was just a band practice) Ya sure. x
Connor: Smashing! Pick you up in an hour, as always. x
Me: And i'll be ready in an hour, as always. x
Connor: Oh and, pack your bag, the guys are staying over for a couple of days while my parents are out if town but it's fine if you don't wanna come. x
Me: Yeah, that's cool! x
Connor: K :) xx

(Btw, if you are wondering why I don't go school, it's because there was a fire and they had to re-build it, it's almost done :( I dont wanna go back but at least I'll have Summer). I got ready as fast as I could and packed my bag. I wore a t-shirt that said There Are So Many Beautiful Reasons To Be Happy, black skinny jeans and white converse.

Ding Dong

I ran down the stairs (as usual) and opened the door. I heard "Hey gorgeous, shall we?" "Yes, handsome, we shall." I replied before grabbing my coat and walking outside. I was about to open the door but was stopped. "No, no gorgeous, I shall open the door for my lady today." He said. He even put my bag in the boot then we got in and drove off. The journey was half an hour but was filled with laughter and singing along, well if you count shouting as singing :p . When we got there, we walked in and I said "I love your house." It was exactly the same size as mine, it had no on suites, no balcony's, no spiral staircase, it was an average house. "Thank you, make yourself at home but please do take your shoes off, mum gets very angry when people wear shoes in the house, she doesn't want the cream carpet to get ruined" He replied. "Okay, where are your parents anyway?" I said. "Ummm they should be here somewhere." He said.

"Hello! You must be Connor's girlfriend, Crystal!" I heard. It was a lady with blonde hair and blue eyes. "I'm Kelly, Connor's mother." "Hello." I said. "Siiimooonnn, get down here now!" Kelly shouted. A man with brown hair and blue eyes, just like Connor's came walking down the stairs. "Yes?" He sighed. "I'd like you to meet, Crystal, Connor's girlfriend." Kelly said happily. Simon's face lit up. "Connor's girlfriend? Hello Crystal! At last I am meeting my future daughter-in-law." He said. "Dad!" Connor shouted. I blushed and said "it was ok." "Well um, it was nice to meet you Crystal but we better get going, we have to go back to Edinburgh for a while, personal reasons." Kelly said. Me and Connor said goodbye and watched them drive off. Then Connor grabbed my bag out of the boot.

We went in and then sat on the sofa, watching Frozen while eating popcorn. I was about to fall asleep on his shoulder but we heard 'Ding, Dong, Ding, Dong, Ding, Dong' so Connor answered the door. I stayed on the sofa but I heard a girls voice as well as a guys, so I went to the door too and saw Brad with a girl. The girl had her black hair in a bun, her face was full of soooo much make-up and the foundation didn't even match her skin! Her earings were big, fat hoops, She was wearing a super super super small white crop top, to be honest it was more like a bra, her shorts were also super super super short, she had belly piercing, 10 inch heels on and a tatoo in her neck saying Brad. She was also super skinny. Guessing from her tatoo, she was Cecilia, she had changed soooooo much, in a bad way. She used to be very self-concious about herself, wore over sized clothes, was a little chubby, wore glasses, had braces, had a lot of acne and always got A*'s without even trying. She pinned Brad to a wall and started kissing him, all over, she had her leg wrapped round him. Me and Connor looked at each other, disgusted. We tried to stop them but they didn't listen. After about 5 minutes, she let go and Brad was full of red kiss marks and hickey's. Ugh, gross, I thought to myself.

Cecilia: Oh, look what the cat dragged in.
Me: (I just rolled my eyes) Oh my god Cecilia, I didn't know you were from India, you do know it's flippin -7 degrees not bloody 50.
Cecilia: Hahaha, thank you for being so concerned.
Me: I'm not concerned. Just put some other clothes on because no-one wants to see your bum crack. Come on Connor, lets go.
Cecilia: (Gasped) Urgh! Braddy-Boo, why didn't you fight back for me?! (Burst into tears and ran upstairs).
Brad: CeCe, baby, come on. (Ran upstairs after her).

Connor: Wow, you gave her a piece of your mind. That's something i've been wanting to do for a long time! I knew I shouldn't have dated her. Oops.
Me: Wait? You dated Cecilia?
Connor: Yeah, do you remember the first time I met you?
Me: Yeah.
Connor: Well when I said I got dumped by my girlfriend: the girlfriend was Cecilia. I had found out the day before that she was cheating on me with Brad, before I could break up with her, she broke up with me. She was my first ever girlfriend, my first love, it was hard to forget about her but don't worry, I have.
Me: Oh, sorry handsome but you have me now, and I will never ever dump you or cheat on you.
Connor: Smashing, I know you won't and neither will I because I love you.
Me: (OMG, I was screaming inside!!!! He said he loved me for the first time!!!) I love you too.