Chapter 24- A Day With Summer

Dear diary,
I woke up at 7 in the morning to get ready for school. I wore an emoji t-shirt, blue jeggings, a black hoodie, black coverse and my blue coat. I tied my hair into a ponytail (my go to hairstyle) but this time I put in a cute little mint bow. I ate cereal and orange juice. Then I said bye to Millie and walked out the door. I couldn't be bothered to walk so I took the bus. When I got onto the bus, I checked my messages.

Connor: Hey Gorgeous. On my way to the first stop: Aberdeen, my home town! Anyway gunna go to sleep, will send you a pic of the tour bus later. Miss you. x
Me: Hey Handsome, sorry that this is a late reply, have fun. Miss you too. x

Connor didn't reply so I assumed he was asleep. After about 10 minutes on the bus, I got to college. I got off the bus and saw Summer waiting for me near the doors. I ran up to her and gave her a hug. She was wearing a 'Lol ur not Ashton Irwin' t-shirt, black skinny jeans with the knees cut out and black boots. She had dyed her hair brown but kept the blue dip-dye. She was wearing black eye-liner and had a gold ear cuff in her right ear.

"Woah, nice hair." I said while walking around her to get a better look.

"Thanks, I know it's a big change from the blonde but I like it!" She said while giving me a twirl. We laughed and linked arms while walked to class.

*6 and a half hours later*

"Hey, can I come over, since I have nothing to do and Millie's coming back at 8:30 today." I asked Summer.

"Are you stupid? I've told you if you want to come round, just come. Even if you show up at my door at 3 am in the morning, I will let you in. Besides, my parents love you. Probably even more than me." Summer replied in a serious tone.

I laughed and we walked to her house. We got in and I was greeted by Summer's parents. "Oh look Harry, Summer's brought Crystal over!" Karen said in a happy voice. Harry came running and gave me a hug. "You haven't come round for a long time! I know, you and Summer go upstairs while me and Karen make you some food." He said while shoo-ing us upstairs. So we grabbed our bags and walked upstairs.

I loved Summer's house, especially her room. Her house was an average size, just like mine but the wallpaper and the furniture in every room was different and cool. Her room is just WOW. When you walk in, you see her bed which has the 5SOS logo all over it. Her walls are black and red with 5SOS lyric art all over them. Her wardrobe had 5SOS posters all over it. She was OBSESSED with 5SOS. We sat on her bed and talked about school, 5SOS, Connor, 5SOS, food, 5SOS and 5SOS. Summer wouldn't shut up about them! Well, I don't blame her. After 20 minutes, we went downstairs and ate pizza with chips that Karen and Harry had made us. After that we decided to go to the cinema's. We bought some popcorn and pepsi. I chose to watch Big Hero 6 and it was actually really good! We went back Summer's house. As it was late, Karen, Summer and Harry dropped me off.

I walked inside and saw Millie on the sofa with a guy...

A/N
Hello! Long time no update. I'm very sorry! I was reading a book called The President's Daughter by xoxo_mysteriousgirl. It is VERY good! You should all check it out, it is in my reading list.

Thank you SOOOOO MUCH for 1000 reads!!!!! You don't know how happy I was when I found out! Just a thought, if I have 1.11 K reads, why don't I have 1.11 K comments and votes?

Quote of the day: Logic Will Get You From A To B
Imagination Will Take You Everywhere- Albert Einstien

For You I'd Risk It All (A Connor Ball Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें