Chapter 17-Back To School

Dear diary,
Today I went back to college :(
It's been repaired and it's really nice! Here's what happened:

I woke up at 7:00 am, unable to get out of bed, I lay there. About 10 minutes later I finally decided to get up and brush my teeth.

After my breakfast, I got ready. It was a very cold morning, there was even a little bit of ice on the ground. So I wore a full sleeve plain purple top, a Flash hoodie, black jeggings, grey converse to match my hoodie and my big blue coat with fleece inside.

Before I went, Millie shouted "BYE". This was the first time she had done this. I was shocked. Firstly, she was awake at 8:ooam. Secondly, she sounded happy. I said "bye" back a little worried but ignored it.

When I got outside, it was freezing. My ears, nose and fingers immediately went red. So I pulled my furry hood up, put my gloves on, put my headphones in and started listening to music, mainly The Vamps but also Taylor Swift, Avicii, Meghan Trainor, Olly Murs, Ellie Goulding, 5 Seconds Of Summer (5SOS) and much more. I even slipped sooooo many times but didn't fall (thank god)!

After about 20 minutes of walking, I arrived at my College. I stood in front of it, I was an ant compared to the College which was a lion. It now had an extra floor. I was about to walk into the school when I was stopped. In front of me was a girl with her silky blonde hair in a high ponytail, she was wearing a 5SOS t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, black converse and a leather jacket. Then I realised it was Summer! (Btw she is OBSESSED with 5SOS, as in she knows ALL the lyrics to ALL their songs). We both hugged each other and walked inside. "Woah." We both said. The school was massive. The extra floor had another assembly hall, another dining hall and another gym! Other than that, everything was just how it was before except a little newer.

After 4 boring lessons, it was FINALLY lunch. When I had finished my awesome lunch, Cecilia bumped into me. Oh and no, this isn't some cliché movie where I am holding my lunch tray which spills everywhere and I get told off. Nothing happened, she just gave me a dirty look and she was wearing black clothes head to toe, no jewellery, no make-up and no spray tan. Oh and she was wearing glasses and also had tears in her eyes?! What was going on, first Millie and now Cecilia?

A/N
Hey, sorry this is a short chapter. I guess I kinda left it on a cliffhanger? I don't think so to be honest but I tried.

Inspirational quote of the day: Everyday Is A Second Chance. I'm not sure who says this but if you know, please tell me in the comments. It bascially means if your day wasn't good or if you did something bad, you can always do better or rectify your mistakes the next day.

And thank you sooooooo much for 500 reads! I can't believe I'm almost on 600!!!!! Please do continue to vote, comment and share. Thanks. x