Chapter 31- Wait, What!

Dear diary,

I woke up and turned around. A smiling face was looking at me, "Morning Gorgeous, sleep well?"

"Morning Handsome, yeah."

"Get dressed so we can go out."

I sighed and put my hand on the sheets. "Can't we just stay in bed all day?"

"No way! We did not come to Paris just to sleep." He got out of bed, he was wearing a black and grey checked shirt with black jeans and grey converse. He took the cover off of me and forced me to get out. "Come on, I promise you'll have fun." He said while giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, you've convinced me." So I got up, brushed my teeth and had a shower. I put on my black skater dress and black converse, I tied my hair up in a high ponytail and walked out the bathroom. Connor was sitting on the bed with two silver trays which both had croissants on them and a little jar of strawberry jam. "Breakfast looks good."

"Not as good as you Gorgeous."

We called a taxi and went to 'Le Louvre.' The next day we went to 'The Notre Dame.' On Tuesday we went to 'Champs Elyées' ('The Arch Of Triumph'). After that day, we went on a boat ride on the river Seine. On Thursday we went to the 'Luxemborg Park.'

We went to the 'Eifiel Tower' on Friday evening, we climed the stairs all the way to the top, I stood at the balcony and looked around, the buildings were lit up and it looked amazing. Wow, this view is just beautiful, it makes me feel a lot less stressed about the whole Brad situation. Actually this whole trip had made me feel this way. Connor's the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for. "Take a seat." I turned round and saw Connor pulling out a chair.

"Aw thank you." I sat down on a wooden chair with white fairy lights around it. The table had a white sheet over it with multi-coloured fairy lights around it. It also had a box wrapped up in purple gift wrapping and gold ribbon. "What's in there?" I asked while looking at the box.

"That's for after our candle-lit dinner." Con clapped his hands. "Garçon."

A man in a white shirt and black suit came in holding a silver tray with two silver lids on white plates. "Bonsoir monsieur et mademoiselle, ta hors d'œuvres bon appétit."

"Merci" Con replied.

The garçon (waiter) lifted the lids off of our plates, there was a simple selection of cheeses and crackers on both our plates. I looked at Connor, "Erm thanks for the cheese and crackers that I could have ate at home."

"These are special French cheeses, you wouldn't be able to eat these at home! Well the crackers you probably could." Connor said while laughing.

"Oh okay and what are 'oh dervs'?" I asked trying, to copy the waiter.

"That means starter. Don't worry, cheese and crackers isn't our only meal."

"Oh yeah, I knew that!" No I didn't.

We sat and talked then our waiter came with the main. I had 'poulet et frites' (chicken and chips) and Connor had 'steak et frites' (steak and chips).

After about 20 minutes, the waiter came out again and served us our last dish, eclairs. "You can never go wrong with eclairs!" Connor said while stuffing his face.