Chapter 21- Reunited

Dear diary,
I can't believe me and Millie are close again! It's a dream come true.

I took her to Con's house where all the boys and Summer were waiting for us. Millie rang the doorbell and Connor answered.

"Gorgeous, it's been so long, I thought you forget about me!" He shouted while pulling me into a hug.

"I would never forget about you." I said into his chest.

"Ahem." Millie coughed.

I pulled away and we got invited in. The first person I saw was Summer. I smiled to myself because she was wearing a black 'Ashton' top, black ripped skinny jeans, black converse and had dip-dyed her hair blue.

I introduced Millie to everyone. Everyone loves her and they're happy that we're close again.

We stayed for a little while just to eat some homemade chocolate chip cookies that Tris had made. It's ashame they were burnt! After that I spoke to Brad about the whole cheating on me and stuff. I've forgiven him. I even hugged him. I missed him.

Summer had left earlier on and as it was getting dark, me and Millie decided to go home. When we were getting ready to go home I heard Brad say something like "when are you gunna tell her?" I was confused at first but ignored it because it kinda sounded like nutella, and it's pancake day (Shrove Tuesday) in 3 days.

After we said goodbye to everyone, Connor dropped us off. The drive was full of talking, not me and Con shouting along to the songs. When we got to our driveway, Millie immediately got out and went inside. Because I was sitting at the back, I took off my seatbelt, shuffled forward and kissed Connor on his cheek.

"Bye." I whispered into his ear.

He blew me a kiss before I dissappeared into my house.

A/N
Sorry this is a short one but I promise the next one is better! I'm working on it right now!

Quote of the day: Every Champion Was Once A Contender That Refused To Give Up- Rocky Balboa